News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We Can Do It (Positive Thoughts Everyone)

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 26, 2018, 05:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

We are the better side,let's remember that.
Play our game and we'll send them back up the road crestfallen.. Let's be positive and it will be a great day to remember.
Hope all of you have a great day like myself and Mrs Mince will have,keep safe on your journeys there and home....Coyw.
049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif  049:gif

RaySmith

0001.jpeg
yes, we can do it Come On You Super Whites :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif 051

Oswhite

A very occasional poster, I have supported The Whites since an "uncle" Wally, who we visited just the once, enthused about his team, including numerous newspaper cuttings, for over 4 hours. This was despite the rest of the family supporting the highly attractive 60s team down the road.
Living for the most part in Shropshire since my teenage years, I have been an occasional visiting fan home and away, from our Anfield thumping in the "League"? Cup to the wonderful win at Manfield.
My favourite players have been Jimmy Conway, Les Barrett, John Mitchell, Ivor, Morgs, Pesch, Zoltan, and of the current crop all of them, after an incredible 4-5 months of great football, application and results! This is a great group of skillful and ambitious players who gel as a team, thanks to a fantastic set of coaching staff, led by Slavisa, and as people.
I am as excited about today as I ever have been, and have my white clothes, Fulham mug, and scarf at the ready as the moments of anticipation and excitement pass by.
Like so many others, I listen to all the podcasts, having 3 to catch up on before KO, and appreciate all the you tube material, especially the Fulham1879 programmes, the next best thing to being there in my opinion, alongside the wonderful Gentleman Jim!
I will be yelling, cheering on the lads almost as if I was there, and congratulate our wonderful fan base on all the noise they will make, and on the kindness they have shown to each other as well as the dedication they are showing to get to Wembley.
This is it - hopefully we can all enjoy a victory for fluent and exciting football. I hope that Kamara starts, having been reminded of his defensive duties, that Tom does not drop too deep, and that we pass with pace.
I am confident of victory, but that I will remain a loyal supporter, whatever the outcome, hardly needs saying.
COME ON YOU WHITES!

FFCFOREVER

Yes feeling very positive about the game today.If we play our game and dont let the occasion get to us then we will win.Heres hoping and praying for the suPer whites to absolutely smash it today.COYSW.

Robbie

SuffolkWhite

On our way shortley, always felt if we got to Wembley we would do it. 7 049:gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Andyb

Just keep singing clapping no matter what! Villa convinced they we wont be heard, lets show them!

filham

Essential we don't let the occasion get to us, if we play at our best we are better than them.
Come on Fulhan we really want this one.