watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Way We Have Gone Up Will Be Great Personal Development For these Players

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 26, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

If I could have chosen a way for Fulham to gain promotion it would have been very similar to this. So many positive things to take from this.

1.The Unbeaten run in the league was fantastic, a sign of their ability and management. BUT if they had then sailed in in second place it might have been bad in the long run. I think that the teams sniffing around would have just dipped their interest slightly now, and the players have been prevented from being too cocky.

2. Jokanovic in particular showed great mentality after what could have been an incredible disappointment. Instead we got solidifying words, and the same when they had lost the first leg to Derby....

3.- And the players and fans responded amazingly for the second leg against Derby
A brilliant legendary night at the cottage. One that really bonded fans, team.and management.
They had dug in in the first leg, then let them have it in the second.

4. And then a glorious day at Wembley. I never knew we had 38,000 fans :) , fantastic to see half of Wembley Whited Up. Looked brill and a day most Fulham fans would have never experienced before. For a player like Sessegnon such a day a few days after your 18th could be life changing in a positive way.

5.- Sessegnon pass... Beautiful. Knew that we would score once he passed it. Again, to show such composure and skill at that age on such a big day... Blimey. He would never have had a day like that if we had got automatic promotion.

6.- Then the sending off...and great character and team shuffling form Jokanovic.

A great Win. And A Possibly Very Formative day for this team.

grandad

Wolves & Cardiff went up directly but it will soon be forgotten. We did it at Wembley which will be remembered for ever.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

valdeingruo

Also, I think this further solidifies that we will have Ryan Sessengon around atleast one more year.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi