watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TIM REAM. Player of the season?

Started by JoelH5, May 26, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WokinghamWhite

McDonald MOTM for me. Thought he played superbly - at the heart of the Fulham possession football in the first half, and with the nous to know how to do what it took after the red card.

FFC365

Nice touch with both Kmac and Tom lifting the trophy, Cairney is the captain but Kmac is our leader!!. Cairney was my man of the match today.

i_am_edi

Plenty of standout performances yesterday - well done to all. Player of the season for me has to go to Ream. There's this strange feeling of comfort I get whenever the ball is coming towards him or is in his possession. That for me is so important as a fan, and I imagine it's important for all the lads on the pitch too.

Twig

Ream was my MoM and he would also be my choice for player of the season. And I never expected to type that a year ago!

Tonywa

Ream absolutely magnificent today as he has been through most of the season, however IMHO it has to be KMac for player of the season.

bobby01

Quote from: Tonywa on May 27, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
Ream absolutely magnificent today as he has been through most of the season, however IMHO it has to be KMac for player of the season.

:plus one:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

RoyTund

Ream has been excellent. Totally proved me wrong. I don't want to talk about where we have to strengthen for next season but well played to him.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes amongst others Tim Ream stood out for me also, but there were so many heroes this season, I just cannot make my mind up at the moment.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

So hard but I say McDonald!

A lot of Kevin's work is less obvious but is the glue that holds everything else together and allows the others to do their thing!

hovewhite

Voted TC man of match,player of season a lot of choice,Ream for me followed closely by Kev Mac difficult to choose ,also Fredericks had a really great season,TC since November ,sess has been great also,tough choice all round ,but Ream as been brilliant and consistent from the start.

RoyTund

He has really cut out the errors which used to spoil an otherwise good performance in season 16/17. Credit to the player and coaching staff for that. All you can ask is for constant improvement and 100% commitment.

filham

Just think back through the season, Ream has been outstanding in all of the matches.
Yes there are one or two other possibilities but over the season it has to be Ream.