I was there, standing in the Putney end

BestOfBrede

Quote from: JoelH5 on May 26, 2018, 09:25:19 PM
Once again solid as a rock!

Didn't show any nerves whatsoever. Looks like a different player to last year
Just voted him as motm on the offal. Was superb throughout

Milo

Cairney MoTM.

Ream player of the season. Sess makes second. Mitro third.

Barrett487

MOTM's a toss up between Ream & Cairney, they were the stand-outs. I went for TC in the end cos he got the goal.... (great assist by Sess)

PaulUMD

Seeing Ream's transition from a perfectly fine but not standout NYRB defender to the one man demolition squad that he was today and has been for most of the last two plus years is something else. 

If not for the recent unpleasantness, he'd have likely gotten himself a ticket to Russia. 

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

grandad

I voted for Ream. He was a rock in defence today, just as he has been all season. Cairney out shone the wimp Grealish. Mitrovic & Kamara terrorised the Villa defence. Fredericks really should have got a red but so should have Grealish for a terrible tackle on Cairney. Odoi was unlucky to have got the 2nd yellow. Means he will miss our 1st game next season. Special mention has to be given to McDonald who is also a strong candidate for player of the season. Fitting that Sess made the killer assist for our goal.
Where there's a will there's a wife

millsy

Agree TC today but Ream player of the season

Forever Fulham

Sess and McDonald really showed up today.

Bill2

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 26, 2018, 11:05:57 PM
No one mentioned Big Mac
Have to agree he has been magnificent this season, so hasTim Ream and today Tom Cruise showed the world how good he is. But in my mind the man who has made the most difference is Slavisa, he has made these players what they are today.

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Milo

Quote from: Bill2 on May 26, 2018, 11:14:11 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 26, 2018, 11:05:57 PM
No one mentioned Big Mac
Have to agree he has been magnificent this season, so hasTim Ream and today Tom Cruise showed the world how good he is. But in my mind the man who has made the most difference is Slavisa, he has made these players what they are today.

And spare a thought for old Stuart Gray who has to translate all Slavs team talks!

Holders

I went for Betts, no-one was more ecstatic at the end.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

HatterDon

Quote from: PaulUMD on May 26, 2018, 10:54:47 PM
Seeing Ream's transition from a perfectly fine but not standout NYRB defender to the one man demolition squad that he was today and has been for most of the last two plus years is something else

If not for the recent unpleasantness, he'd have likely gotten himself a ticket to Russia.

He was player of the year twice with his previous club. This is nothing new for Ream. He finally found a coach at Fulham who had the smarts to play him to his strengths. He didn't get that during his first few months here, and hasn't gotten that from the national team in quite a while.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

S.F.Sorrow

Cairney MOTM. McDonald player of the season IMO.

PaulUMD

Quote from: HatterDon on May 26, 2018, 11:32:31 PM
Seeing Ream's transition from a perfectly fine but not standout NYRB defender to the one man demolition squad that he was today and has been for most of the last two plus years is something else

He was player of the year twice with his previous club. This is nothing new for Ream. He finally found a coach at Fulham who had the smarts to play him to his strengths. He didn't get that during his first few months here, and hasn't gotten that from the national team in quite a while.

Fair.  I was certainly not stealing Bolton streams just to check in on Tim Ream.  But the progress is impressive. 

He was massive in defense in the Azteca last cycle, hoped he would get more looks.  Alas.

the nutflush

Reeeeeaaaaam was huuuuuuge!!!!!! Definite premier league quality.  I hope he stays right where he is next season. 

HatterDon

Quote from: PaulUMD on May 26, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

Fair.  I was certainly not stealing Bolton streams just to check in on Tim Ream.  But the progress is impressive. 

He was massive in defense in the Azteca last cycle, hoped he would get more looks.  Alas.

he will ... He just completed the finest season by an American CB in Europe. He'll be back in the squad. It was just Wembley keeping him from playing in our next international.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mince n Tatties

Superb again today,my mom just ahead of Tom.

PaulUMD

Quote from: HatterDon on May 27, 2018, 12:52:18 AM
Quote from: PaulUMD on May 26, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

he will ... He just completed the finest season by an American CB in Europe. He'll be back in the squad. It was just Wembley keeping him from playing in our next international.

He may get a shot at those games in Ireland and France, as they are making changes to the roster after Bolivia.  Though he may prefer a sunny beach somewhere instead and I couldn't blame him if he did.