watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Tour?

Started by FirstCoastFulham, May 27, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FirstCoastFulham

Now that we're back up, as good a time as any to ask a question that's been on my mind a bit: where do you think we'll go for summer pre season friendlies and who do you think we'll play?

Personally holding out for ol' Shad to bring the lads to Jacksonville for a kickabout vs the local side Jacksonville Armada FC. It'd hardly be a contest but the Jax football scene would fill the Jaguars stadium, hopefully it could generate more interest in the Whites and the Armada could use some gate income after beginning the season in a lower league due to NASL folding. Probably not happening but a man can dream

love4ffc

I was at the last FFC tour in Jacksonville and would love to see another one   082.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Forever Fulham

I would go to Jacksonville.  Make a mini-vacation out of it. 

FirstCoastFulham

Quote from: love4ffc on May 27, 2018, 04:02:01 AM
I was at the last FFC tour in Jacksonville and would love to see another one   082.gif
When was that? Recent transplant to Jax so sadly missed it

PaulUMD

Don't think the lads want anything to do with Jacksonville in August.

Twig

We are definitely going to France. Ali Mac confirmed that at the recent FST AGM. Venues to be announced after the play off final because they wanted the option to arrange more challenging matches in the event we won promotion.