To choose from are:

Norwood
Mitrovic
Targett
Kalas
Ojo
Piazon

For me, it's Mitro, Targett and Kalas.

Norwood - Championship level, valuable though he has been at times this season.
Mitro - enough said
Targett - very promising, but I'd like to see us sign another LB as competition
Kalas - capable defender, not certain if I'd want him as 1st choice CB next year though, but I'd look to sign him
Ojo - too raw, needs more time in the Championship
Piazon - handy player who's scored some good and important goals, but perhaps not quite good enough to make an impact in the PL. Tough one.

grandad

I would want to sign or re-loan
Mitrovic,
Norwood
Targett
Kalas

Piazon has not the pace or strength for the PL
Ojo will want to go back to the Scousers.

Bear in mind that a PL club can only loan out 1 player to another PL club.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Milo

Agree with your assessment. I'd like to sign Norwood for ~£3m but he has limitations at Prem level. Depends on what valuation Brighton have.

Andy S

I would buy Kalas Piazon Norwood,targett & Mitro. Some might not be good enough but some might improve.

@jolslover

Depends who else we bring in, I think Mitrovic is a cert though. The others depends on who we can bring in. All the players we have on loan are good players. I would definitely rule out Ojo and Norwood but Kalas Piazon Targett are maybes but now that were in the prem there are lots of options available to us.
STH H3

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: bencher on May 27, 2018, 10:32:08 AM
To choose from are:

Norwood
Mitrovic
Targett
Kalas
Ojo
Piazon

For me, it's Mitro, Targett and Kalas.

Norwood - Championship level, valuable though he has been at times this season.
Mitro - enough said
Targett - very promising, but I'd like to see us sign another LB as competition
Kalas - capable defender, not certain if I'd want him as 1st choice CB next year though, but I'd look to sign him
Ojo - too raw, needs more time in the Championship
Piazon - handy player who's scored some good and important goals, but perhaps not quite good enough to make an impact in the PL. Tough one.

Mitro, Targett for definite. Maybe Kalas, but not the others.

filham

No doubt on this one ,it has to be Mitrovic. Tempted to say Tarrget but then why did Southampton not want him this season.
I still think we need that big, ugly, dominating centre back, Kalas, if signed , would only provide cover.

Forget the others, they are Championship players and not quite up to the Premiership.

the nutflush

Mitro and Targett first priorities.  I still like Norwood.  He just found it hard to get opportunities in the second half of the season because we were going like a Rolls Royce.  Still remember his penalty at Boro as one of my favourite moments of the season. 

cmg

I think it would be good to retain Mitro and Targett and possibly Kalas.
I think it's worth bearing in mind, though, that we are now in a situation where, if we do 'lose' any players, we have the financial muscle to sign equivalent (or better!) players. A complete sea-change from the situation if we had remained in the Championship.

Quote from: filham on May 27, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

I still think we need that big, ugly, dominating centre back....

There was one on view yesterday fulfilling two of those criteria at least. Looked like he might be finished in his present situation.

cmg

Quote from: grandad on May 27, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Bear in mind that a PL club can only loan out 1 player to another PL club.

I think we should forget about loans. OK for the Ch. or as an each-way bet for a player you are not totally confident about - no harm done if he doesn't make it.
We should be building a challenging PL side and will hopfully have the money to do it.

In any case we will never, ever do better with loans than we did this year!

General

The one I'd say for definite is targett and then maybe mitro. The rest have been great for the club but I think we need to be looking for a better quality of player with the influx of cash and khans willingness to see us be ambitious in the league.

MrFFC

Think Targett has been brilliant but the 3 I want to see signed are Mitrovic , Norwood & Kalas. The rest will go down in history for us though being part of this promotion winning squad
Come on you Whites!! :)

grandad

Every one of our loan players deserve huge praise. They have all contributed to some extent. Really sad that they have to go back to their parent clubs after our fantastic season with their futures uncertain. I hope the Club have given them all a bonus.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ffcthereligion

Mitro and Targett are musts. Ollie norwood will do.

EastEndWhite

I would not be unhappy if Piazon signed for us.

Tabby

Mitro and Targett. Going in to the season I'd have done Kalas as well, but seeing as Joka doesn't rate him above Odoi at CB at this point, I think we should let him go back and look for an upgrade on either.

Don't think Norwood or Piazon would cut it in the Prem. Need to get improvements on our current squad ahead of next season, and I don't see them as first choice in any position they're in currently.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: cmg on May 27, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

I think it would be good to retain Mitro and Targett and possibly Kalas.
I think it's worth bearing in mind, though, that we are now in a situation where, if we do 'lose' any players, we have the financial muscle to sign equivalent (or better!) players. A complete sea-change from the situation if we had remained in the Championship.

Quote from: filham on May 27, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

I still think we need that big, ugly, dominating centre back....

There was one on view yesterday fulfilling two of those criteria at least. Looked like he might be finished in his present situation.

If you include other players wives, he has all three qualifications
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

RoyTund

Mitro and targett 100%. Of the others I'd say piazon and kalas if the price is not stupid. I think piazon is the type of player that will do better in the Prem. We should not be paying more than 5m for either though. Chelsea want stupid money.

RoyTund

Norwood. Great attitude, team player, but his pace or lack of is a serious issue in his position imo