watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Get your season ticket quickly.

Started by Southdowns White, May 27, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

If you don't already have a season ticket get in quickly before the touts buy them up for the tourists and away fans.

Neil D

Not currently on sale.  No doubt the prices are being 'revised' in a significantly upward direction.

Buffalo76

Does anyone have an idea of when they'll go on sale?

Speranza

What do you reckon entry level prices will be now?

Riversider

Tough s""t if they do put them up, you buy a season ticket to watch Fulham not to watch Kane, Salah, Hazard etc why do you suddenly want to buy one now why not buy one last week ?

Robbie

I reckon 20% higher across the board.
I got mine !

Speranza

Quote from: Riversider on May 27, 2018, 06:46:04 PM
Tough s""t if they do put them up, you buy a season ticket to watch Fulham not to watch Kane, Salah, Hazard etc why do you suddenly want to buy one now why not buy one last week ?

I already have my season ticket, but it's fair to say there were a lot of unsold season tickets up until yesterday morning. These will be snapped up by premier league "wanters"

Neil D

Quote from: Speranza on May 27, 2018, 03:09:37 PM
What do you reckon entry level prices will be now?
Abandon all 'speranza' ye who do not have one...

fulhamben

Quote from: Speranza on May 27, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

I already have my season ticket, but it's fair to say there were a lot of unsold season tickets up until yesterday morning. These will be snapped up by premier league "wanters"
Quote from: Robbie on May 27, 2018, 06:49:07 PM
I got mine !
reckon it will be more. We are already at about 15% higher even with the price freeze due to 3 less games avaible to us.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southdowns White

I renewed mine when they went on sale. I was going wherever we ended up. I just hope they go to Fulham supporters and not touts.

Dirk Lehmann

Quote from: fulhamben on May 27, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

I got mine !
reckon it will be more. We are already at about 15% higher even with the price freeze due to 3 less games avaible to us.

What price freeze??

sarnian

Probably assessing whether to change part of the neutral end to season tickets

gang

Quote from: Dirk Lehmann on May 27, 2018, 11:59:57 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 27, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

I got mine !

What price freeze??

Season ticket renewals were sold at last years price.

i_am_edi

I bought mine after the home game with Sunderland and remember reading that the prices will remain the same whatever the outcome of the promotion race is, I hope they stick to that. I believe the lowest priced ST for an adult was £349.