Kalas
0 (0%)
Christie
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Slaphead in Qatar

I think Sess was excellent

fulhamben

I think they were all excellent. I normally down grade a player for getting sent off, but I'm not going to this time. Even our subs played a huge part. Norwood with a crucial block right at the end. Thought kamara was exceptional and was really miffed when he was subbed, as like you I thought sess was immense, but for me it was kamara who really got them on the back foot. But if you are going to give it to just one man, then for me it has to be the one man that when he was given a chance, he took it. Captain fantastic for my motm
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fernhurst

Tom Cairney, best and most committed performance ever in a Fulham shirt.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

DutchCottage

Without any doubt for me it was Tom Cairney .

Twig

All good but I thought Ream was so composed on the big day so he shades it for me.

toshes mate

I'd rather not have to single anyone out because Sess's canny pass to Cairney and our captain's sweet pass into the net deserved to win the match.  Odoi was so competitive and undeserving of the two yellows given what others got away with.  The whole team functioned as a unit from first to last. 

But if I am forced to make a choice then it is Ream for me for delivering on the big game stage what he has been doing all season on a smaller scale. 

Camel Club

I thought every single one of our players was magnificent but Ream, right from the start, was such a commanding presence at the back that I felt it set the tone for the entire match.

Holders

14 heroes all.

For Wembley MoM Betts gets it for me - for his celebrations and the flare.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

snarks

Ream was again outstanding as was KMac, but Matt Targett has been so good and so consistent since he came here I do not understand how he's never in the discussion, every week he's shored up the LHS and he did it again

The Swan

I voted for Ream. He was outstanding.
He was never my favourite player . I always thought he was an accident to happen. In the second half of the season he has improved so much. He gets my vote.
The Swan

Luka

Ream was magnificent but it's K Mac for me.
His was a typical blood a guts and full on, body on the line type of performance that he gave us all season.
That header in our box at the end of extra time with him spinning like a Marlin summed up his day brilliantly!

Fulham 442

A  lot of outstanding performances but I voted for Ream both here and on the Fulham website.  Thought he was magnificent Saturday.  I watched the whole match again last night, including all the interviews and celebrations afterwards.  Ream was absolutely wiped out, he could hardly stand as he had given everything he had and more.

SG

My first reaction was Ream but having watched the game replay (again and again) I would say Cairney who was so influential in everything that was good

Bassey the warrior

Ream for me, for his part in fighting off Villa's second half onslaught, Cairney close second.

Fulham Tup North

092.gif Had to go for REAM!
I said to my son, it's like having Hangerland back!!
Solid, solid performance. Every ball he won!
Quite special to watch.
But as others have said,it was a TEAM performance!
COYW  049:gif ⚽⚽👍👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SG

Glad to see you made it F.U.North. Hope everything was ok
SG

Milo

Ream, Sess, Cairney, and Kamara all put in great shifts.

Cairney edges it as he really took the pressure off us in last 20 mins with his runs and of course scored the goal. Sess close second.

Riverside

Has to be Cairney . Goal and leadership

But Sess , Ream , Kamara , and McDonald all would be worthy alternatives for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clintclintdeuce

I give it to Ream, but they all put in an effort that deserved it at some point during the match.
The Dude abides.

davew

Hard choice between Ream and Cairney, but my vote goes to Ream.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)