watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Media darling diving Grealish fit to face Rotherham

Started by Nick Bateman, May 28, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Jack Grealish has declared himself fit for next season to face Rotherham United and other nonentities in the Championship.

Grealish could easily have ruptured tendons in his back, he was on the floor that much.  But it wasn't the tactics of Fulham, as has been widely reported, but the cynical cheating of a young chap with the same hairdresser as Kim Yong Un.

Rather than concentrate on the the three great chances he had, he let down Aston Villa and CHOKED when it came to sticking the ball in the back of the net.

Grealish however, is open to lucrative offers.  It is known Chelsea have most of the divers in the EPL and are looking to acquire another to compliment Eden Hazard,  Giroud, Willam and co.  Arsenal are not in the running having recently employed a manager whose only English phrase he knows is, "Oh You are awful, but I like you"!

West Ham may be interested and may attract Grealish as he wouldn't need to change his shirt, and Mark Noble seems immune to being disciplined which may impress the Villa lurcher.

So while Fulham bask in the glory of the Premier Division, feel sorry for young Jack, whom the media claim can walk on water, and dive in it too!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

SP

Nice one.  I've thought long & hard about the antics of some Villa players & some of their less savoury fans & will be phoning Tony Khan tomorrow morning to demand we do not give them our share of the Wembley gate receipts.

Jem

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Barrett487

win-dup

Rotherham United are no more nonentities than we are.

filham

A few more tackles like that nasty one on Cairney and he will be top of the Championship red card list I would think.

grandad

There many cases of Grealish falling over but there is one that stands out. He was running with the ball, looked over his shoulder, & saw Johansen bearing down to which he fell over with Johansen a yard away. He beat the ground & pleaded for Johansen to be booked.

What a cheating, nasty piece of work he is. Why do so many talented players resort to cheating & diving.
Where there's a will there's a wife

New Kid on the Block

Fulham 442

Rotherham United are no more nonentities than we are.

By any measure, they are

I agree with Statto - look at the figures for the Playoff Finals:
Fulham vs Villa                   85243
Rotherham vs Shrewsbury   26218
Coventry vs Exeter              50196

Holders

Quote from: grandad on May 28, 2018, 11:49:55 PM
There many cases of Grealish falling over but there is one that stands out. He was running with the ball, looked over his shoulder, & saw Johansen bearing down to which he fell over with Johansen a yard away. He beat the ground & pleaded for Johansen to be booked.

What a cheating, nasty piece of work he is. Why do so many talented players resort to cheating & diving.

Precisely. I saw that. Grealish had the ball at his feet, saw Johansen a pace behind him and stumbled forward as if he'd been pushed. It was so obvious but the ref was taken in by it. Someone said that our players were briefed to rough up Grealish, well it's like the ref had been told to pander to him.

He's go so much talent he doesn't need to be an utter pillock. I've never seen a player like him for simulation.

He wasn't the only one though, they were enormously skilled in getting free kicks in good positions.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Vinnieffc

Fulham 442... To be fair Coventry accounted for some 36k of that attendance on their own. But in any as I don't like belittling clubs just like Rotherham just because they are not in the fortunate position we are in. Remember back in the mid 80's there was every chance of there being NO Fulham in existence. If I were a Rotherham fan I would be proud of them getting to Wembley and rightly so. 

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Holders on May 29, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
Quote from: grandad on May 28, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

Precisely. I saw that. Grealish had the ball at his feet, saw Johansen a pace behind him and stumbled forward as if he'd been pushed. It was so obvious but the ref was taken in by it. Someone said that our players were briefed to rough up Grealish, well it's like the ref had been told to pander to him.

He's go so much talent he doesn't need to be an utter pillock. I've never seen a player like him for simulation.

He wasn't the only one though, they were enormously skilled in getting free kicks in good positions.
Don't forget that Grealish had said several times recently that No 26 is a great mentor to him
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bobbo

i like it Nick, but dont rubbish rotherham.

their team played well its just the town and stadium carpark attentendants that are toilet.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

HamsterWheel

ManU sure to buy Grealish as a replacement for Fellaini.
If not, he'll go to Cardiff where Colin will continue his education in the dark arts.

Nick Bateman

The Championship is a dire, turgid division, with vicious physicality, cynicism and populated with northern referees.  I am so pleased we have finally gotten out of this 'bottle-neck' and have every confidence Fulham, under Khan, will never return.

One was not intending to have a swipe at Rotherham, merely emphasising the gulf between what Fulham's justified rewards shall be and the type of opposition Aston Villa will have to look forward to.

Villa with 90% of the British media cheering them on, having a "love affair" with a known young cheat, reducing us to 10 men at one point (if one observes the 'foul' Odoi made contact with the hip and Grealish goes down holding his leg!!??), I have no sympathy for these braggadocial black country brigands, master of the dark arts almost as crude as Cardiff.

Let us wallow in this moment after all these years.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"