News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watford 2015-16 (Season after Jokanovic left, and back in Prem)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 29, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Just checking on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_Watford_F.C._season

I do feel that Jokanovic does leave a strong sense of his beliefs on teams, style, attitude, etc, just the impression One gets of the man. So I think it's possible that the work he put in at Watford and the subsequent year can be seen as a big part of his work.

Well, in that season, Watford finished 13th, and reached the semi final of the FA Cup. Wouldn't mind that at all.

Also Watford didn't seem to spend too much in the transfer market, (bit hard to tell, as quite a few undisclosed, but looks like a net spend of about £20-£30 million). I kind of hope we will spend around £30-£50 million net now.

And we will still have Jokanovic, 99% sure, so I can see us emulating or maybe surpassing Watford 2015-16

Licker-1

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on May 29, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
Just checking on Wikipedia.

I do feel that Jokanovic does leave a strong sense of his beliefs on teams, style, attitude, etc, just the impression One gets of the man. So I think it's possible that the work he put in at Watford and the subsequent year can be seen as a big part of his work.

Well, in that season, Watford finished 13th, and reached the semi final of the FA Cup. Wouldn't mind that at all.

Also Watford didn't seem to spend too much in the transfer market, (bit hard to tell, as quite a few undisclosed, but looks like a net spend of about £20-£30 million). I kind of hope we will spend around £30-£50 million net now.

And we will still have Jokanovic, 99% sure, so I can see us emulating or maybe surpassing Watford 2015-16

I think theres a bit more to it than that, never set your sights too high.  Just to stay in the Premiership in the first season should be your aim, so if you do you should be able to strenghten with the Virgin Money.