watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Playoff Final Merchandise

Started by Take Me Home MAF, May 29, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Take Me Home MAF

Just popped into the club shop hoping to pick up some bits from the final, and hopefully a shirt. Safe to say the shop has been busy!!

No shirts left, most sold out before the Derby game when they were reduced. Only a few t-shirts from the final and mugs were left!

There were 300 shirts held back which had the Wembley embroidery on, all went very fast. Anyone lucky enough to get one?

Will be worth a bit one day!

Maidstone Lee

ah man that sucks I was hoping to buy one of the embroidered shirts! Are the club likely to sell any more of these?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

MJG

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on May 29, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
ah man that sucks I was hoping to buy one of the embroidered shirts! Are the club likely to sell any more of these?
There will be no more of the shirts, they have sold fully out and no more orders can be taken from Adidas.
Just the views of a long term fan

Jonno

I was luckily enough to get one of the embroidered shirts. I got one online as soon as they went on sale as someone put a post on Facebook about it and I ordered it straight away.

SP

I look forward to buying some sort of commemorative item & a programme as I forgot to buy one.

Wonder how much it would cost to have my Wembley clapper covered in gold leaf?

049:gif

cookieg

They must do something as there will be quite a demand. They could have sold a lot more shirts, I'm sure, than just the 200 they had embroidered.

aaronmcguigan

Don't worry. No doubt they'll get a DVD out soon. Soundtrack too. Postcards.

The club could literally box up any old tat from the Wembley day and we'd buy it in bucketloads.
I wore the 2014/15 top that day, the grey and white stripe one. The ugliest jersey known to man, and it's a bad fit, but now I love it!