watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky interviews

Started by alfie, May 30, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Last night I watched the interviews pitch side with Aluko, Andrews and Hendry, they spoke a lot about Fred's "stamp" and was def red card, but not one hint of a mention about Grealish assault on TC,
Is this boy untouchable.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Stevieboy

Apart from Aluko they all looked pretty miserable. Must have wanted the 'big' club to win  064.gif
I thought the curly haired geyser was going to burst into tears pitchside, he even said he didn't think we could keep Mitro!!!

rusty shackleford

It was very awkward when they asked Aluko if there was anything he wanted to say to Slav as he stood right next to him

ealex40

Prior to the game on Saturday, I was watching on Twitter when the Fulham players were arriving at the field for their view of the stadium and saw Aluko welcoming our lads. Everbody seemed happy to see him and he must have left on friendly terms last season. However, when questioned about the red card, he like us, would have been truthful from what he saw but unless he was asked about the Grealish foul on TC, why would he have brought it up and given his opinion. Just like a lawyer would tell a client.....just answer the question, nothing more!