watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

South west England supporters

Started by DevonFFC, May 30, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

A fellow fan and I on our way were speaking about how many whites fans are based in the south west.

We were thinking of starting a group to see if we could get enough of us to start a supporters group that would take a mini bus to games to save individual transport.

Would this be of interest to anyone?

Stevieboy

I have a brother who lives in Bampton near Tiverton, gets down when he can.
Would be interested of any details.

MrD1879

I'm just outside Sherborne Dorset I'd be up for it!

DevonFFC

Ideal thank you chaps, wanting to gather numbers so we can put together something.

Holders

Quote from: Stevieboy on May 30, 2018, 07:27:56 PM
I have a brother who lives in Bampton near Tiverton, gets down when he can.
Would be interested of any details.

I'm about 3 miles from Bampton. When I go to matches I normally go up to my daughter's in Hampshire and go with her as she's a fan as well but please keep me posted if this comes off as there may be other times.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

G_Gribby

Not living South West my self but have I met Fulham fans living in Taunton and Bath several times.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Cornishnick

Intersting how you define 'South West. 'I'm down bottom end of Cornwall, near St Ives so have been rarely in last few years. If this does have any legs, dont forget to factor in holiday traffic. Normally a 3 day trip for me but getting up to Tiverton-ish area might put a different slant on in. Getting hold of premiership tickets is a different matter altogether.

DevonFFC

We are thinking about running a mini bus from Plymouth or Tiverton and either following the a3030 or m5/m4. we are in Barnstaple and Exeter so that would be the issue to whether we paid for some to drive or hire ourselves.
A number of other clubs if they are supporters groups get given buying power for clubs, a friend down here is in a group for Liverpool and they always seem to get tickets for the suppprters group and then it is a first come first serviced in terms of who wishes to take up the seat on the bus.

WoodyFFC73

Could be interested. 3 generations in Taunton. Hardly ever get to games, a group transport could help

Maccy91

I live in newton abbot & my dad lives in teignmouth, walking down wembley way after the game last weekend he did say he was thinking of getting a season ticket, he may have just been giddy, i will keep an eye on this just in case

johnmac

living in burnham on sea, I either drive to the cottage or use berrys coaches out of taunton who do return to hammersmith at reasonable rates, they pick up in taunton, tiverton, Bridgwater, wincanton and north petherton as well as other points

Holders

Quote from: johnmac on May 31, 2018, 05:32:55 PM
living in burnham on sea, I either drive to the cottage or use berrys coaches out of taunton who do return to hammersmith at reasonable rates, they pick up in taunton, tiverton, Bridgwater, wincanton and north petherton as well as other points

That's very useful to know, thank you.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

supermac

Four of us here in north devon, instow, appledore and westward ho!