watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Miracle on The Offal

Started by Peabody, October 01, 2010, 04:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Well I never, there is a really adult and intelligent debate taking place on the Offal, even Blingo has joined in. It is about Roy, Liverpool and Mark Hughes, it also has a Liverpool fan taking part and there is no name calling. For a minute, I thought I was back in 1999/2000

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Peabody on October 01, 2010, 04:21:49 PM
Well I never, there is a really adult and intelligent debate taking place on the Offal, even Blingo has joined in. It is about Roy, Liverpool and Mark Hughes, it also has a Liverpool fan taking part and there is no name calling. For a minute, I thought I was back in 1999/2000
And El Diablo has just started rummaging around for his thermal underwear ! Can this possibly be true ???

finnster01

Mr Peabody,

I am not going to go over there and look out of principle, but hearing rumours of a red scouser capable of reading and writing unfortunately kills any credibility of your story like...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

fulhamwannabe

fulhamwannabe

is there not a rivalry between the two forums?it is usually the case in most of the teams? :023:

ron

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on October 01, 2010, 09:22:21 PM
is there not a rivalry between the two forums?it is usually the case in most of the teams? :023:

If FoF was located on earth rather than in cyberspace, it would be amongst the other establishments about halfway down Pall Mall in St James's. Complete with comfy leather armchairs, mahogany furniture, a roaring fire and a well-stocked cellar with fine clarets and fortified wines....not to mention the convivial company.....why would the members worry about anywhere else...? :dft010: :dft009:

LBNo11

...I appreciate the analogy ron, but I was walking along The Mall last night and as comfy as the seats were, and well stocked the cellars around St James - they were all empty!

If you exclude too many for whatever reason, you end up exclusive - but empty!

I hope we maintain our acceptance of all those who join this 'club' and respect them as they respect us - if they don't respect us however, then that is a different matter...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

A typical Foffer. Cairo!!

LBNo11

...damn, an excellent profile, but to be fair, and speaking on behalf of all the self depracating membership - we were all, very, very very,

very, drunk at the time... :beer:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ron

......exclusivity no.....conviviality yes.......respect for other's views yes........Another schooner of port ? ....Goodness is that the time?   :dft008:   only 55 minutes to go...might as well leave the bottle, it's going to be a long night.....   :54:  Cheers !

CorkedHat

That thread might have been rational and civilised Mr P, but in another thread you can see why normal people with some semblance of decency and intelligence avoid the place like the plague.
This gem was part of a response about the other team in SW6.

When I saw they were winning last night, I felt almost as bad as when we lose.
All I hope for is their team is involved in another Munich.
Scum!!

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/i-hope-you-mob-will-be?id=3232738%3ATopic%3A438356&page=3#comments#ixzz11BNJHa3h

You would have to be pretty unhinged to wish that on anyone and I am sad that this cretin supports the same team as I do.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us