watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Santi Cazorla

Started by fulhamfever, June 04, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

I think he is worth a punt I really do, yes he has been injured and is coming back again to full fitness surely a 1 year deal with an option of a further year, if he preforms well?

MikeCdawg

All day long. Top player. But looks as though he's getting a deal in Spain.

Mitch

I think any player who had an injury to the level he had is an extreme risk. Great talent, but if it ate up a lot of our wage budget, I'd be loathed for him to then spend a large amount of time on the treatment table.

Camel Club

A quality player but apparently he nearly lost his foot. When out for as long as he was towards the end of his career he just won't be anywhere near the player he was. Too much of a risk I'm afraid.

Jimpav

Great player in his day but would be a massive risk unless we signed him on a pay per play deal.

Even so, I think we need to get away from signing older players. This was our downfall when we were last in the PL.

We should be looking to build a team which has longevity, as opposed to older, injury prone players that will need replacing after a season or two.

Maidstone Lee

I know he's 30 now but I'd prefer a player like Moussa Dembele from Spurs. Slightly different positions I know. Cazorla seems far too injury prone.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

hovewhite

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on June 04, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
I know he's 30 now but I'd prefer a player like Moussa Dembele from Spurs. Slightly different positions I know. Cazorla seems far too injury prone.
that I would love to see moussa back in a Fulham shirt.

Maidstone Lee

So would I, he'd be a great addition and would love to see him back in an FFC shirt.
@LeeWarner19

alfie

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on June 04, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
Not sure that injury prone is fair, he had an injury that gave a lot of cause for concern, but he has been back in training for couple of weeks and don't think been any problems
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mitch

Don't think we will see many players over 28. If any. If there's no-resale value, there's no value for the club (or so they feel).

simplyfulham

It's not really accurate to call Sanit injury-prone.

He's had one incredibly serious injury that's robbed him of about 18 months of his career and almost robbed him of his foot!

Quality player, one of the most intelligent passers in the prem. Can he still compete at that level? It's impossible for anybody to really know at this stage.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: simplyfulham on June 04, 2018, 01:51:24 PM
It's not really accurate to call Sanit injury-prone.

He's had one incredibly serious injury that's robbed him of about 18 months of his career and almost robbed him of his foot!

Quality player, one of the most intelligent passers in the prem. Can he still compete at that level? It's impossible for anybody to really know at this stage.

To be honest I'm only going off what one of my work colleagues told me who's an Arsenal fan. I've not really seen much of him apart from what I've seen on the TV.
@LeeWarner19

fulhamfever

He is training in Spain with the Alaves youth team currently

Carborundum

Judging by some of the photos, his injury does not strike me as one where the answer to the question: "What if any league should I play in next?"  is a league based the UK.  Physical contact is surely going to be a problem.

rubbernecca

Not happening. He's 33 years old.

fulhamfever

End of debate he has resigned with Villarreal