watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player of the season..

Started by General, June 04, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

I went for players who have played the entire season.. so whilst players like mitrovic have been key to our promotion there are other players who have grafte throughout, kept fit and put in telling displays regardless.

Kevin Mcdonald first choice
Tim ream second choice
Ryan Sessegnon third choice

I appreciate cairneys reappearance and ability with the ball in the  final third made a telling contribution to turning our season around and target coming in helped sessegnon move further up the pitch.. but i have to acknowledge the three ever presents.

bencher

Quote from: General on June 04, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
I went for players who have played the entire season.. so whilst players like mitrovic have been key to our promotion there are other players who have grafte throughout, kept fit and put in telling displays regardless.

Kevin Mcdonald first choice
Tim ream second choice
Ryan Sessegnon third choice

I appreciate cairneys reappearance and ability with the ball in the  final third made a telling contribution to turning our season around and target coming in helped sessegnon move further up the pitch.. but i have to acknowledge the three ever presents.

I took exactly the same approach, with ever so slightly different results:

1. Tim Ream
2. Ryan Sessegnon
3. Kevin McDonald

ffc2004

RoyTund

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Dodger53

Ream, KMac and Targett for me.

MrFFC

I went

1. Tim Ream
2. Kevin McDonald
3. Tom Cairney
Come on you Whites!! :)

HanseatUK

I went for
Tim Ream
Kevin McDonald
Marcus Bettinelli

Had 3 more on the list: Sess, Mitro and Cairney.

The list should even be longer. The promotion was the success of a whole team and not due to a single player or two so a very difficult choice this season. I am glad that we are in this position but do not know yet who I may choose in the final round.

mrmicawbers

SuffolkWhite

1. Tim Ream
2. Ryan Sessegnon
3. Kevin McDonald

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

KJS

1. Tim Ream
2. Ryan Sessegnon
3. Kevin McDonald

flyingfish

Quote from: HanseatUK on June 04, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

The list should even be longer. The promotion was the success of a whole team and not due to a single player or two so a very difficult choice this season. I am glad that we are in this position but do not know yet who I may choose in the final round.
And that is why I voted:

Cisse
Djalo
De la Torre

Everyone put a shift in.

Disappointed Mollo wasn't on the list.

Milo

keithh

Player of the season? Mit
Most improved player? Ream

HillingdonFFC

Any other season Kmac would've walked it, been brilliant but Reams been immense & has been since halfway through the season before

fulhamfever

Change the theme for this year and make everyone the player of the season

Chesh

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

LVBPTS

Quote from: ffc2004 on June 04, 2018, 01:07:53 PM
Ream
KMac
Sess

this was my exact choice.....looks like Ream is in with a real shot!
Supporter since 2000

Sgt Fulham

Sess - Top scorer, assisted the PO Final goal. Wonderkid. One of our own etc.
Ream - Outstanding this year. What an improvement. Great attitude. Wouldn't be surprised to see him win it.
Cairney - The difference he makes to our team is obvious given our form before and after his return. Quality finish, great attitude.

Equally deserving:

KMac - Midfield general, just as important as TC and seems like the natural leader out there on the pitch.
Mitro - Had he been there from the start we would have gone up champions. The perfect addition to our side. Incredible goals, fantastic hold-up and seems to love it here. He's certainly loved back.
Bettinelli - Fantastic saves, and equally one of our own. I think he will do well in the Prem. Definitely deserves his chance.

It's hard not to just list the whole team. Fantastic team effort all around. Each player played their part. This team has 100x the character of the team that got us relegated.

Holders

Quote from: corbs83 on June 04, 2018, 02:06:39 PM
Quote from: ffc2004 on June 04, 2018, 01:07:53 PM
Ream
KMac
Sess

this was my exact choice.....looks like Ream is in with a real shot!

I did the same.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria