more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joel Campbell

Started by fulhamfever, June 07, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joel-campbell/profil/spieler/131248

JOEL CAMPBELL from Arsenal on a free transfer, 25 years old and to be honest he is quick, skillfull and has had an impressive loan record away from Arsenal. Cannot see him getting a contract extension at Arsenal.

Pluto

Worth a punt I'd say. He has all the attributes to be a decent player, just hasn't been able to put it together for whatever reason.

Nero

What could possible go wrong with a flamboyant Costa Rican winger

TheBadger

Only made 2 starts for Betis in his latest loan stint last season - had three months out with injury before Christmas. Would personally seek other options - I'd like to see us going for players who will be fit and raring to go instead of players that have struggled to get in a team for however long...
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning." - Pele

Bassey the warrior

I say yes. I saw him a few years ago and he was good. He might play tonight vs England. He's very skilful and quite creative, a bit lightweight maybe but could work on that.

HatterDon

not quite Freddy Adu, but still someone that has been on the verge of stardom for 7 or 8 years -- if he can't get regular time in the Portugal League, what chance does he have in the Prem?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SWSixer

Wow, now there is a name I haven't heard for a while.
I really enjoyed watching Campbell a few years back but would not have a clue how he has performed in the past 2-3 years.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: HatterDon on June 08, 2018, 03:31:15 AM
not quite Freddy Adu, but still someone that has been on the verge of stardom for 7 or 8 years -- if he can't get regular time in the Portugal League, what chance does he have in the Prem?

I think you'll find Betis are Spanish, but some players just need the right coaching. Not saying we should definitely sign, just shouldn't rule it out.

@jolslover

STH H3

SuffolkWhite

This is the feller who played against England last night right? If so he didn't look all that, but what do I know.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bornafulhamfan

I don't know if you watched last word cup or costa rica-northern ireland friendly, but he looked great in those matches. Also I remember him scoring a goal against united in the champions league and I think wenger wouldn't sign somebody from costa rica if he isn't super talented.

Porthogs FC

One of the few players on a lesser team that I was always afraid of as a Fulham fan. Isn't he always injured though?
If Joca wants a project, this wouldn't be a bad idea.

HatterDon

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on June 08, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

I think you'll find Betis are Spanish, but some players just need the right coaching. Not saying we should definitely sign, just shouldn't rule it out.

of course they are ... don't know why there's no sun up in the sky ... aging brain fart
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: HatterDon on June 08, 2018, 03:01:58 PM
Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on June 08, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

of course they are ... don't know why there's no sun up in the sky ... aging brain fart

He was previously at Sporting Lisbon, perhaps that's what you were thinking of.