watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What went wrong at the Villa?

Started by SP, June 09, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Here's the Villa brains trust to summarise the situation.  FFC are **** & Villa will be the new Leeds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0IE8A3vpxs4

049:gif

Holders

Quote from: SP on June 09, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
Villa will be the new Leeds.

You've got to admire their optimism.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lighthouse

They were sort of right in much of the debate. Villa overspent to no final pay off. The game against Fulham where Villa spent the entire first half watching the game as Fulham passed round them. Even in the second half they had few chances and really only Betts had to make one save.

Yes you will always get fans over simplifying what went wrong and pretending the team that beat them were rubbish. But they were right in much of what was said. Their point about Cardiff is interesting because Cardiff had a bigger Net Spend then Fulham. But because Cardiff pretended they spent nothing people believed them.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SuffolkWhite

064.gif that is quality, but the main feller was right Villa should be beating a little team like Fulham  064.gif. Moral of the story never under estimate the under dog as you may get bitten  064.gif !!!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Nero

they where making more of a noise there then they did at Wembley

Woolly Mammoth

Football Snobbery is alive and kicking. Who do they think they are kidding, no class.
I do hope the loud mouth obnoxious disrespectful village idiot who was interrupting all the time, obviously came from the Stan Collymore school of Social Skills.
Has a bad nights sleep every time he goes to bed, tossing and turning and thinking about how much we outpassed them, outfought them out ran them and out classed them, out thought them and out scored them.
I repeat, Another case of Football Snobbery.
He probably thinks he is passionate, but he is confusing passion with ignorance.
A lot of these Villians live in the land of the Cuckoo, after hearing their verbal diarrhoea before and after the Play off Final, and why didn't they stay and watch us celebrate.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RoyTund

You try not to bunch every villa fan in the same bucket but the attitude displayed before the final and by some before and after it means I have very little sympathy for their plight. Might knock some perspective into them.

The other thing to note is how some of these owners seem to get carried away with the 'we are massive so will by right get back to where we belong' nonsense.

Holders

Quote from: RoyTund on June 09, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
You try not to bunch every villa fan in the same bucket but the attitude displayed before the final and by some before and after it means I have very little sympathy for their plight. Might knock some perspective into them.

The other thing to note is how some of these owners seem to get carried away with the 'we are massive so will by right get back to where we belong' nonsense.

I think that's the point. Complacency in a divine right will get them nowhere.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

Villa were the biggest name in the Championship but even they cannot let expenditure exceed income for a long time. What ever your business , you have to balance the books.

MaidenheadMick

Wouldn't you just love the mouthy Villa fan to do one. Ranting on about Terry, Chester, Jedinak, Grealish & Hutton as if they're world class. Then says Fulham only have one player who's any good in Sessegnon. Obviously is totally unaware that Cairney, McDonald, Ream, Fredericks and Mitrovic play for Fulham. Muppet

Milo

Only 90 seconds into the video and I wish that irritating drunk Brummie would let that bloke in the grey t shirt speak. I would rather know what he has to say as he's not drunk as a skunk.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on June 09, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
Here's the Villa brains trust to summarise the situation.  FFC are **** & Villa will be the new Leeds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0IE8A3vpxs4

What went wrong with Villa ?  Well, they ran into Fulham at Wembley, and the rest is history.

Never forget your Roots.

gang

My first reaction was; Take your f****ng feet off the seat.

Colton F.C.

Given Villa's financial position I'd play Mr Gobby as a starter.  Unquenchable passion and would play for free.  Only 35 to bring down the average age.  What's not to like............well maybe a few less tinnies.

Andy S

Why should Villa have beaten us? It is and never has been the size of your club and you must win it is about how well run your club is what players you have at your disposal too many people watch what they see on sky and believe it

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Andy S on June 09, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
Why should Villa have beaten us? It is and never has been the size of your club and you must win it is about how well run your club is what players you have at your disposal too many people watch what they see on sky and believe it

Precisely

Never forget your Roots.

Camel Club

The arrogance is astonishing. I'm pretty sure he was one of the knuckle draggers the police nicked for demanding £20 from me to make sure my car would be OK after I parked up near Villa Park for the 2002 semi-final against Chelsea.

Lyle from Hangeland