watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

best opposition of last season?

Started by WhiteJC, June 09, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

which team was the best or most surprising opposition last season?

for me it was Millwall, having gained promotion to the Championship and spent very little they played some really good football and their support, at their place, was fantastic a real cauldron

who impressed you?

SP

I always worry about Bristol City & was relieved when they failed to make the play-offs.

Milo

I think Brentford or Bristol City. PNE are up there. It's all about how effective their style is against ours rather than how good they are on the whole.

Woolly Mammoth

Quite a few of the referees and linos.  063.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ffc73

Quote from: Milo on June 09, 2018, 01:19:19 PM
I think Brentford or Bristol City. PNE are up there. It's all about how effective their style is against ours rather than how good they are on the whole.

These 3 for me too

1 point each gained from Brentford and Bristol City. Late late goals at home & away v PNE gave us more points than our &/or their performances warranted

colinwhite

Wolves  were the only team to impress me last year...... and that was at the cottage when we beat them comfortably.

RoyTund

F(f)CUK

Wolves away.  Made us look distinctly second best.

bill taylors apprentice

Wolves are a good side but Brentford considering their lack of financial clout are a very decent team.

SP

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on June 09, 2018, 06:26:29 PM
Wolves are a good side but Brentford considering their lack of financial clout are a very decent team.

If the Bees can hold onto their best players & add a couple I think they could make the playoffs.  Wouldn't surprise me if they resigned Hogan from Villa.

fluffyninja

Pains me to say it but Brentford , they've always been up for it against us physically going back to the years in div 2 the difference now is they play attractive football too and built on a shoestring.

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fulham 442

As has been said previously  it's painful to say but Brentford for me. Thankfully we had the last laugh. Didn't really consider them rivals but seriously can't believe the absolute hatred most of their fans feel towards us.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

epsomraver

Sgt Fulham

Bristol City were very impressive in both games against us.

hovewhite

Brentford they looked a good improving side who are managed well.

keith

colinwhite

long throws at ashton gate got on my nerves and didnt impress me.