watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I would love to know

Started by Andy S, June 24, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Who from the club came up with the idea of a white wall at Wembley. So simple but so effective. It could now be used for many years to come

MJG

I know the full story on that, only need to follow the tweets from FST from May 18 onwards following a few comments about wearing white and , whiteouts in the USA and also chats with club.
Main thing is it went bloody well and caught on a lot more than anyone at the start thought it would.
Just the views of a long term fan

Fernhurst

It was  051 well done that man.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

I was so proud to be a brick in that wall. Mind you it nearly collapsed at the final whistle given the level of celebration... :clap_hands:

092.gif

MJG

Quote from: Statto on June 26, 2018, 09:20:55 AM
Quote from: MJG on June 24, 2018, 10:12:30 PM
I know the full story on that, only need to follow the tweets from FST from May 18 onwards following a few comments about wearing white and , whiteouts in the USA and also chats with club.
Main thing is it went bloody well and caught on a lot more than anyone at the start thought it would.

In that case... this is the first use of the hashtag #ffcwhitewall i can find...

And Chris is a FST board member who after we ran a poll on twitter, I talked to club, discussed it with ourselves, he kicked it all off.
Just the views of a long term fan

filham

It was magnificent, the white flags provided by the club helped and the fact that we were in full sunlight while the Villa fans were in shade meant the spotlight was really on our white wall.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: filham on June 26, 2018, 11:20:33 AM
It was magnificent, the white flags provided by the club helped and the fact that we were in full sunlight while the Villa fans were in shade meant the spotlight was really on our white wall.

Was a very good omen I must say!
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

St. Andrews White

Have it in the hammy end from now on I say!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Holders

I thought it was the FST - didn't know who. An excellent example of productive liaison with the club.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Quote from: filham on June 26, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

It could hardly have been better.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

KJS

Quote from: St. Andrews White on June 26, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

I don't fancy the hammy end on a January night with just a white shirt on!!

HV71

Quote from: KJS on June 26, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
Quote from: St. Andrews White on June 26, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

I don't fancy the hammy end on a January night with just a white shirt on!!

You don't have a white overcoat  ? Tarquin loves his
https://goo.gl/images/1UgL8o

FulhamStu

Great work by the FST, Mike the club and all the fans.   Well done all of us who were bricks in the wall as previously said 🍾