watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Commemorative book

Started by gang, June 27, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

The club are to produce a colour picture commemorative book celebrating the the events of the past season £14.99 plus postage.
Pre order before 11pm on the 10th July and you will be able to personalise your copy.

aaronmcguigan

Well that's the playoff cash cow milked to the max. what next, commemorative stamps and tea towels? 

Bonzo the mad dog

SG

Ordered mine. Who cares if they milk it. I am still watching the SKY recording . God knows how many times I have seen the highlights

gang

Quote from: SG on June 27, 2018, 09:34:25 PM
Ordered mine. Who cares if they milk it. I am still watching the SKY recording . God knows how many times I have seen the highlights

I have watched the highlights every day since.

hurricane_nz

Cant preorder if you live overseas it seems. So will just have to wait to get it from online club shpo

The Enclosurite

The marketing people are really working overtime at the moment to milk this!!  Come August 11th they'll be twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do.
¡COYW!

Fulham1959

It seems it is principally a picture book, which is an easy way out.  I'd have preferred something more substantial, with a decent narrative properly telling the story of the season.

cookieg

Quote from: The Enclosurite on June 28, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
The marketing people are really working overtime at the moment to milk this!!  Come August 11th they'll be twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do.

They will come up with the first anniversary limited edition shirt next year.