News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best football supporters in Russia are....

Started by Russianrob, July 03, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russianrob

...The Japanese.On the news here in Russia their supporters are shown helping to clean up a stadium after a match and the team players even helped clean the dressing room after their match.Admire them for this given the fact they lost.Have also seen a few Jocks here wandering about in Scotland football shirts and kilts but they seem to be friendly even if they are "Anyone but England"supporters!!

General

To understand why though you have to understand that is integral part of their citizenship identity formalised from an early age and a key part of their culture to be respectful to the point it's almost servitude.

Pretty sure the Senegalese fans tidyed the stadium after the game too. It's definitely not just been the Japanese fans. Although it is something that should be appreciated.

In terms of fans in numbers sounds like Peru were substantially we supported and very generous with themselves and kind to other fans when in Russia - some remortgaging their homes or selling their businesses to be there..

aaronmcguigan

Is it the norm to litter in a stadium to the point where you make the news for tidying up your own mess?

General

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 03, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
Is it the norm to litter in a stadium to the point where you make the news for tidying up your own mess?

Don't think it's that straight forward.. fans of teams have been sat together in a similar way to our neutral end or when watching most other sports..

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 03, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
Take a look round the rubbish left in the HE next time you're at Craven Cottage, (And I don't just mean the clappers.) People are messy.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bobbo

Being clean and tidy in Japan is part of normal life , I spent a week there in the 90's (watching football) and the place is immaculate , lorries and trucks all spotless,no litter anywhere. And if you get a dent or damage on your car you have three weeks to do something about it or it's off the road.
They a fanatical about cleanliness.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on July 04, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
Being clean and tidy in Japan is part of normal life , I spent a week there in the 90's (watching football) and the place is immaculate , lorries and trucks all spotless,no litter anywhere. And if you get a dent or damage on your car you have three weeks to do something about it or it's off the road.
They a fanatical about cleanliness.

So is my wife, but I take your point Bobbo.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.