more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Real Madrid considering £88m Juventus bid

Started by sunburywhite, July 05, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44717014

I know he is 33 but surely if we had aspirations then this is the sort of layer we should be going after

:hook:
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

..FOF..

We should only do this if Fulham is willing to spend this way for another 6 players.

If there is anything to learn from the purchase of Ruiz or Berbatov, is that one man does not make an exciting team.

The chairman had already stated that we are going the self sustainable route.

In that case, those millions should be instead be used to beef up our scouting department and find another Ronaldo earlier in their career.

Porthogs FC

Ummm... Aside from the joke that this is, he's the RW that we're missing 😁😂

love4ffc

Just can't ever see this happen.  Ronaldo loves being in the biggest spot lights and that is going to be in the champions league. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

filham

Quote from: love4ffc on July 06, 2018, 02:02:42 AM
Just can't ever see this happen.  Ronaldo loves being in the biggest spot lights and that is going to be in the champions league. 

Has anyone any idea what our transfer budget is.
We have yet to spend on:-

Mitrovic
A Fredericks replacement
A left back
A centre half

I would think that bunch would cost about 50m pound just to get us to the playing level we finished last season.

St Eve

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 05, 2018, 05:06:35 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44717014

I know he is 33 but surely if we had aspirations then this is the sort of layer we should be going after

:hook:
Is he any good

Neil D

Juventus would be mad to pay that and his wages on top.  Italian football  is in a parlous state both on and off the field.  Juventus needs to develop homegrown talent from a financial perspective and so that the national side does not plummet even further down the rankings.

Stevieboy

If Ronaldo goes to Juve then Real Madrid will be a Portuguese light.........just wondering  064.gif!!

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: Neil D on July 06, 2018, 07:12:34 PM
Juventus would be mad to pay that and his wages on top.  Italian football  is in a parlous state both on and off the field.  Juventus needs to develop homegrown talent from a financial perspective and so that the national side does not plummet even further down the rankings.

Silly post, players like Ronaldo will always bring more in tjan they cost. Juventus tv views will skyrocket, as will shirts, as will global brand awareness as there are millions who follow the CR7 brand no matter the shirt it is on