more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR things that don't work!

Started by VicHalomsLovechild, July 09, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Government.   Economists.  My golf swing  :016:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Stevieboy

Went online to see how to tell right and left contact lenses apart.
It said there is a mark on the edge of the lens......if I could see such a minuscule mark I wouldn't need contact lenses!!!!

Russianrob

The Church of England.Not merely that itno longer works but that has become so irrelevant to the vast majority of Brits.Very sad really.

YankeeJim

Because something doesn't work isn't all bad. I don't work but I'm retired!

What doesn't work is the US National Football team. Don't think they'll make the semis at this years WC. lol
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

nose returns

all the above
AND
computer help instructions, such as select xxxx from the drop down menu and there is no xxxx
or
press the menu tab in the top left hand corner, and there is no menu tab in the top left hand corner
or
your phone/tablet/PC no longer works correctly after the latest upgrade that took hours to download
or
'cook for three hours in a slow oven'..... what temperature is that?
or
traffic lights turning red and I am the only one that seems to stop for them on the A 217 especially at the banstead crossroads or the kingswood roundabout where any Audi, BMW, black vauxhall astra or most ford drivers seem to think red means if you can be bothered stop but better to accelerate as fast as possible and hope to beat the traffic coming the other way.
or
the middle lane on the mororway (and often the outside lane, number three), they are for temporary use and not to sit in permanently
or
instructions being too small (needed to be said again).

King_Crud

Miele dishwashers. Their reputation for quality build is no more, and their after sales service is a disgrace

the nutflush

Switching it off and on again.

Fulham1959

As with too-small instructions :

Text on the back of DVD cases - microscopically small, usually grey lettering on black, yellow on orange, brown on red, etc.

RaySmith

Coloured text in magazine articles - don't they want people to read them?
Print is generally too small - everywhere.