watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket prices

Started by Westlondonffc, July 09, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

The price rise now we're in the Prem seems commensurate to our Championship prices - to me, who can't afford to go to many home games. It's a long time since going to football was cheap day out. 

Some Championship prices in the North were very cheap, but look at the average house price and  wage in those areas compared to London. But big cities, like Leeds and Sheffield  have always been comparatively  expensive for tickets.

As an 0ver 65 Member, my cheapest available  ticket is £38, restricted view in the Hammy End, which I appreciate is significantly cheaper than  top prices, and that's what I will buy if I decide I can afford to go.

hovewhite

Quote from: Whitesideup on July 10, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
So what was the newer. higher price for a season ticket in the Hammersmith End?

£699 minimum
Riverside £999 minimum

filham

I bought my season ticket early and realise I have a bargain but it sounds as if I may have become a second class fan.

Westlondonffc

Quote from: filham on July 10, 2018, 11:28:51 AM
I bought my season ticket early and realise I have a bargain but it sounds as if I may have become a second class fan.
I renewed early as well but this looks like the canary in the coal mine for nexy season, if we stay up

hovewhite

Quote from: Westlondonffc on July 10, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
I renewed early as well but this looks like the canary in the coal mine for nexy season, if we stay up
I always pay my renewal soon as I get the price
But no way will I be able to do it from next year.
Maybe to make the piont all of us that feel we need to make the piont about  this we need to form together as I fear there will be no one in our corner to represent us

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on July 10, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
I always pay my renewal soon as I get the price
But no way will I be able to do it from next year.
Maybe to make the piont all of us that feel we need to make the piont about  this we need to form together as I fear there will be no one in our corner to represent us
once again a dig but unable to answer the question I have asked you twice now.
Just the views of a long term fan

SG

MJG
Irrespective of who said what previously these price hikes are concerning and should be raised by the FST. I have 2 STs in the Riverside and in the past have often bought a ticket for a friend to come along with us. At £65+ a game, and possibly more for the top 6, I will not be buying this third ticket. They are pricing the average fan out of the game and clearly indicating that we who took advantage of the early bird price this season, are going to get royally shafted next season with a significant price hike.

MJG

Quote from: SG on July 10, 2018, 04:04:30 PM
MJG
Irrespective of who said what previously these price hikes are concerning and should be raised by the FST.
And it has been as seen in the notes last month on the ST rise post final.

Accusations made towards the FST and myself as I'm the poster here that we have not followed up this subject or even support it are incorrect as the poster can not provide any evidence of it.

As for match tickets yes there is a rise and I'm looking into the prices in relation to 13/14 season.On first inspection they are at a level similar to then, so in some ways not unexpected. That's not to say I'm happy with both the prices or the membership issue below.

On the membership tickets for home games that was also raised today and clarification and reasoning behind it was given and will be reported in the notes from the meeting.

hovewhite

MJG I am not targeting any person on this forum.
However something needs to be done by people affected by the clubs actions as this is a furom for all of us I am seeing how other members feel if like me future seasons will be unaffordable,I don't know what cattergory you will be in but for me and a lot of members it's an important issue so maybe we should find a way all of us banding together to get some assurances or policy on this for the club.

Riversider

If we get relegated all the newbie plastic bandwagon jumpers will f**k off and the club will be all over their "precious " season ticket holders, season ticket prices will halve and they won't be able to do enough for us,
On the flip side, stay up, and season ticket holders that have been going for generations will be socially cleansed from most stands to make way for the nouveaux rich,
If any of the current Riversiders think that they are going to be part of the future for the new Riverside Stand, dream on cos it ain't happening. 😩

hovewhite

Quote from: Riversider on July 10, 2018, 05:36:15 PM
If we get relegated all the newbie plastic bandwagon jumpers will f**k off and the club will be all over their "precious " season ticket holders, season ticket prices will halve and they won't be able to do enough for us,
On the flip side, stay up, and season ticket holders that have been going for generations will be socially cleansed from most stands to make way for the nouveaux rich,
If any of the current Riversiders think that they are going to be part of the future for the new Riverside Stand, dream on cos it ain't happening. 😩
that's my view 100% Riverside.

Westlondonffc

Quote from: hovewhite on July 10, 2018, 05:57:33 PM
Quote from: Riversider on July 10, 2018, 05:36:15 PM
that's my view 100% Riverside.
Spot on, couldn't agree more. Sadly we're run by an American billionaire so I doubt he cares too much about social class or generations of loyalty. He plans to move his Jacksonville Jaguars to Wembley,  that says it all

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on July 10, 2018, 04:15:23 PM
MJG I am not targeting any person on this forum.
However something needs to be done by people affected by the clubs actions as this is a furom for all of us I am seeing how other members feel if like me future seasons will be unaffordable,I don't know what cattergory you will be in but for me and a lot of members it's an important issue so maybe we should find a way all of us banding together to get some assurances or policy on this for the club.
at least twice you have accused the FST of not caring about this issue and I have asked you to show evidence of that. Once again you have failed to do that.
If you read the notes from last meeting you will see what the policy is and also that the FST have been asked to put forward examples of how other clubs such as Watford have dealt with promotion and ticket sales.
I'm not sure what more you expect the Trust to do otherwise.
My own personal cost increase is not really relevant and anyway I have stated on here that of the three ST's we have the club would lose two of them if the prices were to be the post final prices for the 18/19 season.
None of us will know probably until about March the cost and processes in place for 19/20 if we stay up.
The trust will continue to work with the club up to the point of renewal to get the best possible deal for everyone.

hovewhite

I understand what you're saying and will repeat I'm not meaning to have a dig,I just think that policy by the club is only given thought next march we need to get the considering the issue well before then and I'm getting the feeling a lot of members on here feel that representation needs to be made as an ad on to the FST discussions after all we are all Fulham fans after all.

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on July 10, 2018, 08:22:56 PM
I understand what you're saying and will repeat I'm not meaning to have a dig,I just think that policy by the club is only given thought next march we need to get the considering the issue well before then and I'm getting the feeling a lot of members on here feel that representation needs to be made as an ad on to the FST discussions after all we are all Fulham fans after all.
have you read the notes from last meeting?

MJG

Here you can see there is a commitment to have ongoing discussions and input leading to the release of next seasons ST's

Riversider

It was me that 1st hi-lighted the Watford approach, I applauded them then and I do now,
Its a system that Fulham should adopt, Watford understand that one day you will need your most loyal of supporters something that Fulham should take heed of.

hovewhite

Quote from: MJG on July 10, 2018, 09:38:24 PM
Here you can see there is a commitment to have ongoing discussions and input leading to the release of next seasons ST's

MJG I did read the notes but an extra campaign even emailing the ticket office management with our concerns to back up the FST can't be a bad idea,and as always I appreciate your time on the trust.

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on July 11, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
Quote from: MJG on July 10, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

MJG I did read the notes but an extra campaign even emailing the ticket office management with our concerns to back up the FST can't be a bad idea,and as always I appreciate your time on the trust.
and I've not said that shouldn't be done.. But you still won't show where the Trust has said what you said about it.

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on July 10, 2018, 10:52:02 PM
It was me that 1st hi-lighted the Watford approach, I applauded them then and I do now,
Its a system that Fulham should adopt, Watford understand that one day you will need your most loyal of supporters something that Fulham should take heed of.
You did and that was great example of allowing us to look at Watford did and use it as an example.And how the club are willing to look at different ideas as the season progresses.
I mean they did exactly what Fulham did when they got promoted and in March of their PL season they then announced the two their option... Which is now three.