watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket prices

Started by Westlondonffc, July 09, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westlondonffc

£45 in the Hammersmith End and £65 in the Riverside for the Palace and Watford games, appalling. Still they will find a tourist or Johnny Come Lately to fill the seat

Neil D

I see prices for the Riverside from £30 to £40...

RaySmith

I've had an email  telling me I can but tickets with my new Membership, but I haven't received a Membership card through the post.
Do you still get a card sent to you? as was the case before when were in the Prem, or is it all online now?

hovewhite

After season tickets more than doubled its no surprise to me and it's the bar set for good now so we all better get use to it also don't think any supporters groups are worried either as it's my last season as after this season will be watching local job league owing to not being able to afford it.

Neil D

Quote from: Westlondonffc on July 09, 2018, 04:08:51 PM
Quote from: Neil D on July 09, 2018, 03:59:05 PM
I see prices for the Riverside from £30 to £40...
http://www.fulhamfc.com/first-team/2018_2019/league/home/crystal-palace
£65 for adults in the Riverside
Puzzling indeed.  This indicates no discounts for over-65s or young supporters.  Everyone pays £65.

Stevieboy

Says on the offall tickets from £25 adults and £10 juniors ?????

LVBPTS

interestingly though, not on sale to season ticket holders. members only
Supporter since 2000

HamsterWheel

Annoying that - used to be season tickets holders could buy first or joint first.

hovewhite

Quote from: HamsterWheel on July 09, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
Annoying that - used to be season tickets holders could buy first or joint first.
the world as we know it is changing big time.
To be fair if you live and work in London it's small change price wise as the FST is not worried about it.

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on July 09, 2018, 05:42:35 PM
Quote from: HamsterWheel on July 09, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
the world as we know it is changing big time.
To be fair if you live and work in London it's small change price wise as the FST is not worried about it.
I asked you before to give me a quote where the FST or myself have said something like that. Can you provide it?
Just the views of a long term fan

Westlondonffc

The Watford game is on Sky as well. The club have got this one badly wrong

The Swan

As a season ticket holder for 25 years I now have two grandchildren who would like to join me at Craven Cottage. My daughter and her husband would also like to attend the game. The game in question is at home to Bournemouth. what are the chances of getting tickets for this game.
The Swan

MrD1879

Why on earth have the club changed it from season ticket holders first? Will this be the same for away games then?

Prices an absolute disgrace considering the financial gains of going in to this league would love some justification from the club

hovewhite

Tourists and middle classes will pay it.

SG

I think £65 for any part of the Riverside and JH stands is ridiculous given the quality of the opposition. What are they going to be when one of the top 6 come to the Cottage - £80/£90?

hovewhite

Quote from: SG on July 10, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
I think £65 for any part of the Riverside and JH stands is ridiculous given the quality of the opposition. What are they going to be when one of the top 6 come to the Cottage - £80/£90?
Fulham are moving away from the working man and going corporate as they have more disposable income.

Westlondonffc

Quote from: hovewhite on July 10, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
Tourists and middle classes will pay it.
Sadly we won't be short of either. Especially after the world cup we're having, we could see a whole new type of fan

Whitesideup

So what was the newer. higher price for a season ticket in the Hammersmith End?

HanseatUK

Unfortunately, the prices are as bad as I feared after the jump in prices for season tickets as well as memberships.
Looks like there is a 2 tier pricing structure in place.
Crystal Palace and Watford due to their approximation to the ground in the high category and Burnley in the low category. Open question is whether for games against the top6 teams the prices will be even higher. I would doubt that at the moment but that may depend on the turnout in the first matches. If the Cottage is sold out against Watford the club may try to charge even more against the top guns.
In any event, it looks like we can expect to see around half of the matches at ridiculous price. I won't attend any of those.