watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WHY THE HELL IS IT...

Started by Admin, February 06, 2010, 03:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

When we play a side and they start off poor, we have to stoop to their level? I never understand this? The game in general is awful and Bolton ain't great but we have to sit back and still let them attack.

When we do this, we look nervous and again Hughes, Brede etc put them selves under pressure when they don't need to. Rather than knocking the poxy thing about in midfield, losing it and then going on the defence again, why don't we just bloody attack these sides?

Prime example, Greening tackled Rickets, Rickets rolled off the field & was recieiving treatment, the ref didn't blow, Greening looked back, puts the ball out of play  ???

We need to take this ball further than the midfield in my opinion. Get it in the final 3rd, even if we don't shoot. We do far to much sodding about in midfield, playing it back and putting constant pressure on our back 4.

Bolton are here for the taking today and I bet my bloody hat we come away losing 1-0. So frustrating  >:(

LBNo11

...I understand your frustration, we play relatively well against the top sides and then seem to be afraid of teams we feel we should beat - but you know that we will get a goal against the run of play and within 2 minutes they will equalize and we will have a nervy last 10 minutes when lord know what will happen...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Chopper

We've always been like that though and I bet Arsenal fans say exactly the same thing. Can't really explain it but I just except that that's football.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole