more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dusseldorf & Duisburg / Game on Saturdaz

Started by Altstadt White, July 24, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altstadt White

Dear All,

I live in Dusseldorf and will be going to the game on Saturday. For your info, here are some tips:

1) Ticket: the match ticket includes the train fare to the stadium from Dusseldorf.
2) Nearest station is  DU-Schlenk on the S1 from Düsseldorf or Düsseldorf Airport station. 10 min walk to the stadium.
3) Pub in Dusseldorf: Dusseldorf has some great "home brew" pubs selling Alt beer. Try Uerige (Flinger Str), Schumacher and Schlüsseldorf on the Bolker Str. All in the Altstadt.
4) Base Camp. Try Irish Pub bei Fatty. Manager (Vangelis) will always be willing to help. They also sell Schumacher in bottles.....http://www.fattys.de/

If you need any help, then let me know!

Come on ye whites!

Ed
Ed Alstadt Evans

Altstadt White

Remember there are some great Pubs in Düsseldorf. The"Alt" beer is excellent. I would recommend a Minimum of a couple of hours taking in Uerige, Schlüssel, Schumacher and Fuchschen.

Safe Travels.
Ed Alstadt Evans

MSV1902

Better join König Pilsener beer in Duisburg.  082.gif
Big Harbour-Festival the whole weekend in Duisburg-Ruhrort... :drums:
Dont tell the people at home düsseldorf was great when they want to know what your trip to duisburg was about...  :003:

MSV1902

Here some schedule information for saturday:

3 pm - short farewell game for one of our most faithful players Branimir Bajic
4pm - First Semifinal MSV Duisburg - AC Florenz
5pm - Second Semifinal FC Fulham - Athletic Bilbao
6pm - Game for 3rd place
7pm - Final

Wheather us gonna be about 30°C sunny, sometimes thunderstorms...so think of your tropical outfit...

Altstadt White

Well, the Gerresheim Whites (me) and a couple of friends aim to leave the Fox in Düsseldorf at 14hrs. From there, tram and s-bahn to the ground. Not far.

Going to be a nice day.

Also, last time I was at Duisburg, the beer and chips are reasonable Prices inside the ground! 
Ed Alstadt Evans

Altstadt White

Heard it was good fun last night! Hope to see you today in fatty or the Fox!
Ed Alstadt Evans