Allardyve Would Have Won The World Cup

Started by JohnnyUI, July 26, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: JohnnyUI on July 26, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
Quote from: Newry FFC on July 26, 2018, 10:49:46 AM
JohnnyUI- congratulations on being one of the few to have 100% of your posts to have nothing to do with Fulham. Have you brought this issue up on England forums? FriendsofAllardyce.fom maybe?
Mitrovic is my favorite player. I first came on this forum when he came to Fulham. I read discussions about the games I couldn't see and his performance. It soon became one of my favorite forums. There's your answer.There's no need for cyincism

And decided to lose your FOF virginity messaging about Allardyce...?

JohnnyUI

Quote from: the nutflush on July 26, 2018, 02:49:15 PM
I want my two minutes back.
That's a fair enough actually...I was pretty drunk and forgot which point I was trying to make....got around to it eventually

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: JohnnyUI on July 26, 2018, 04:24:52 PM
That's a fair enough actually...I was pretty drunk and forgot which point I was trying to make....got around to it eventually

It was 830am mate...

JohnnyUI

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on July 26, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
Quote from: JohnnyUI on July 26, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
Quote from: Newry FFC on July 26, 2018, 10:49:46 AM
JohnnyUI- congratulations on being one of the few to have 100% of your posts to have nothing to do with Fulham. Have you brought this issue up on England forums? FriendsofAllardyce.fom maybe?
Mitrovic is my favorite player. I first came on this forum when he came to Fulham. I read discussions about the games I couldn't see and his performance. It soon became one of my favorite forums. There's your answer.There's no need for cyincism

And decided to lose your FOF virginity messaging about Allardyce...?
Yeah I know but I don't currently want to talk about Mitro because he had a rather frustrating world cup...the ridicolous failure of the referees and the VAR to award a stonewall penalty in the 85th minute in a crucial game against Switzerland when Swiss players literary dragged Mitro down to the ground in the box particulary stands out....he also missed quite a couple of guilt edged opportunities

Steven Ageroad

You lost all credibility when you mentioned Pardew as England manager!

Why am I wasting my time replying to this post??!!

simplyfulham

bill taylors apprentice

I know its pointless posting a serious answer on this subject but Sam would never have picked that squad let alone the same team, so its a pointless premise! 

cottage expat

Big Sam is not worthy to lace up Southgate's football boots. His time is way past

JohnnyUI

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 26, 2018, 07:17:04 PM
I know its pointless posting a serious answer on this subject but Sam would never have picked that squad let alone the same team, so its a pointless premise! 
Yeah, he would've picked players with some creativity like Wilshere or Shelvey unlike Southgate...there wasn't one player with a passing range and the ability to dictate the game in the whole squad

JohnnyUI

Quote from: cottage expat on July 26, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
Big Sam is not worthy to lace up Southgate's football boots. His time is way past
This so so typically English....gloryfing the void of personality yes man who underachieved and diminishing a man with an actual character and ability who could've lead England to great things

Wolf

It is not a "fact" that Allardyce would have got England to the Final. Fact.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

JohnnyUI

Quote from: Wolf on July 26, 2018, 10:21:43 PM
It is not a "fact" that Allardyce would have got England to the Final. Fact.
Whatever helps you sleeps at night mate

Bassey the warrior

I'd love to know what makes you think this of Allardyce? He has one game of international experience and a poor record managing big ego's. His record is that he's good at keeping teams up and he had a decent with Bolton yonks ago. What makes you see a potential World Cup winning manager?

JohnnyUI

Big egoes? There weren't any in Russia because Southgate was too scared to pick Shelvey or Wilshere although we desperately needed them...and what makes you say that btw...he worked well with the very few star players he's had in his carrer....and a man can only do the task that's in front of him....if you remember Southgate did poorly with the youth team and had almost zero experience to speak of...or charisma...or tactical nous...ANY previous England manager would've made it to the semi finals of this tournament(and yes I'm including Taylor, McClaren and Hodgson) and most of them would've done it in a more convincing fashion

SWSixer

You mean you didn't watch the whole 18 minutes 54 seconds?!  :dft001:

SWSixer

Big Sam would have worn the waistcoat better, too.