watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfers

Started by The old mucker, July 26, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The old mucker

Lots of names being mentioned in the last few weeks,a lot of them I've never heard off, but one player I would like to see line up for us next season is alfie Mawson  ,saw a good bit of him last season and I thought he looked composed and strong,any thoughts?

HV71

Yes , Old Mucker - there are a number of us on here who would be absolutely delighted if he joined us ( lots of posts on different threads) . He apparently would like to move back to London, he is young , very talented an England U21 international with a big heart and decent feet . What's not to like ? Maybe our management want the finished article - who knows

aaronmcguigan

I've seen a number of people/ reports saying that he'd like a move back to London. Is London THAT much of a selling point that you'd sacrifice a team that finished 7th and European football just to be in London. Do English people get homesick in England?

That query aside, he IS a top top player

Woolly Mammoth

Alfie Mawson is a shoe in, I shall be disappointed if we do not manage to see him wearing a Fulham FC shirt.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 26, 2018, 10:58:47 PM
I've seen a number of people/ reports saying that he'd like a move back to London. Is London THAT much of a selling point that you'd sacrifice a team that finished 7th and European football just to be in London. Do English people get homesick in England?

That query aside, he IS a top top player

For him it is, his dad drives to watch every game home & away from Wokingham. Alfie originally from Northolt & still has a lot of mates there like his dad.
Burnley really pushing the boat out for him & he has a medical booked in tomorrow. Im hearing that we might be back in for him again so watch this space. Personal terms not an issue, we didnt want to pay what Swansea wanted & Burnley are. He really doesnt want to go back up North

RoyTund

Mawson would be my favourite signing thus far. Please dear god...