watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New season ticket badge

Started by Sinjun, July 30, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinjun

Just received my new season ticket badge. Of the many I have, this seems to be the "cheapest" compared to previous ones.
Is it made of plastic?

fulhamben

Does it really matter, its a brucey bonus that none of knew we were getting or even cared about when we renewed/purchased the season ticket. Personally I'm well chuffed with what came with the St, great photos badge and the wallet.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

and the Caterpillar shaped cake that came with it was delicious, very rich but tasted sublime, not good for the calories though.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

snarks

Andy S

I like having my cake and eating it

Sinjun

Nope doesn't matter a jot. It was just an observation

sussexwhite

fulhamben

Quote from: Sinjun on July 30, 2018, 04:58:23 PM
and I've tested it and it does seem to be some sort of metal, non ferrous though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bobbo

Quote from: fulhamben on July 30, 2018, 04:43:26 PM
Does it really matter, its a brucey bonus that none of knew we were getting or even cared about when we renewed/purchased the season ticket. Personally I'm well chuffed with what came with the St, great photos badge and the wallet.
me too Ben snapped the cairney goal for my whatsapp profile. " what could be better"
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bobbo on July 30, 2018, 05:13:01 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 30, 2018, 04:43:26 PM
me too Ben snapped the cairney goal for my whatsapp profile. " what could be better"
Me too!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Syd Cupp

At least it wont rust.

At least it wont rust and Plastic takes around 450 years to decompose unless you got a blow torch.!!
So just think what you have now in around 430 years time will still be classed as an antique on
The Antiques road show and could become a family heirloom for many generations....ha ha

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Syd Cupp on July 30, 2018, 05:19:42 PM
At least it wont rust.

At least it wont rust and Plastic takes around 450 years to decompose unless you got a blow torch.!!
So just think what you have now in around 430 years time will still be classed as an antique on
The Antiques road show and could become a family heirloom for many generations....ha ha

Do you know anyone that has waited 450 years to see the plastic decompose ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

David I

Plus.... If you can read the smallest print ever. The 10 % discount for season ticket holders on merchandise is back!

Speranza

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 30, 2018, 06:13:21 PM
Quote from: Syd Cupp on July 30, 2018, 05:19:42 PM
At least it wont rust.

Do you know anyone that has waited 450 years to see the plastic decompose ?

Challenge accepted

hovewhite

Quote from: David I on July 30, 2018, 06:41:06 PM
Plus.... If you can read the smallest print ever. The 10 % discount for season ticket holders on merchandise is back!
so it should be, your a disciple to the club like us all! Family!