https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MITRO OFFICIAL

Started by General, July 30, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brightster

5 year deal as well. Well done FFC🥂

Barrett487

Mitros already listed on the First Team Players page on the Offal, complete with no.9 against him, yet Seri, Fabri, MLM and Fonte haven't got their numbers on there. Fonte off?

General

Quote from: Barrett487 on July 30, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
Mitros already listed on the First Team Players page on the Offal, complete with no.9 against him, yet Seri, Fabri, MLM and Fonte haven't got their numbers on there. Fonte off?

I'd expect all the numbers to change.. the only two who've been given new numbers are Mitro and Schurrle as they're statement signings. It makes sense that if Mitro was given number 9, for it to not come up on both players profiles. It could mean anything to reassigning numbers to Fonte etc or him being off. Given the lack of depth we have though and him being one of our better strikers I'd imagine he'd still be kept.. unless we're planning on bringing in two more strikers of better quality than him.

hovewhite

In the words of Peters n Lee!
Welcome home your home once more welcome home .

toshes mate

Mitro's enthusiasm for the Club we love makes him such an important player to have around for the next five years.  Well done everybody.

Now can we please get Targett back too....   

Mince n Tatties

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Milo

Can't wait to get home from a long day and pour a glass to toast Mitro! Rewatched that Serbia goal he scored and about to watch his best bits from last season.

He will become a massive player for us, and I really feel he has all the attributes to become a top, world class striker! £22m is a snip!

OMalleyCat

5 year deal, brilliant business by the club!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

MisfitKid

Quote from: Milo on July 30, 2018, 07:05:37 PM
"We reached an agreement to bring him home"

I get the feeling it was almost a rescue mission!

I saw that movie... "Saving Private Mitro"     064.gif 049:gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

LondonCalling

Transfermarkt  - Mitrovic sold to Fulham FC for 18.1 million £?

Nick Bateman

Superb business, Mitro is worth £50million, I would not part with him for £100m.  Well done the Fulham board for paying the extra and getting our main man back!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"