https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MITRO OFFICIAL

Started by General, July 30, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

Quote from: ramon_rbb on July 30, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
how do you see this signing
I think we all see it as a massive positive for the coming season. He'll be a focal point to our attack, who can win it, hold it up, lay it off and stick it in. Add to that that no team will enjoy playing against Mitro physically and the fact that he seems to love our club.

Twig

Just unadulterated good news.

LondonCalling

"Mitro Returns"...I like that!!
I can't wait for Fulham v Newcastle  match...If Mitro scores, I'll  lift my banner "Mitro strikes back"

Ordar

Interesting that he'd told his agent that we were the only team that he wanted to sign for, and that he's already rejected other teams this summer

Tabby

Quote from: Ordar on July 30, 2018, 06:16:32 PM
Interesting that he'd told his agent that we were the only team that he wanted to sign for, and that he's already rejected other teams this summer

He had made that more or less clear at the end of last season, which I why I figured this transfer was never really in doubt.

Texas White

We love him, he loves us. MITROTASTIC

Deeping_white

I think it's more amusing that the transfer was done that long ago that he actually trained with the team today but they've only just announced it

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

St. Andrews White

Curious that the club said Seri was our record signing and Mitro is just undisclosed.

Either Seri cost more than we thought or the media are totally wrong about the Mitro fee!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

General

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 30, 2018, 06:34:37 PM
I think it's more amusing that the transfer was done that long ago that he actually trained with the team today but they've only just announced it

Well there's that and also the fact that they had to do the photo shoot in various places around Motspur, create VT's too and everything else.. Like when they announced Schurrle they did so at 10:15pm, but his photo shoot was during broad daylight so then knew for quite a while that he had signed and everything.. but they just took a while to develop the social media material?

This one though Tony Khan officially announced it first, although having just had a look at Andre Schurrle's Instagram account he's already following Aleksandar Mitrovic - so would've been interesting to see how long ago that happened.

Pretty tedious, but I suppose it's part and parcel of announcing signings.. More column inches, more airtime on SSN, more statistics on social media etc etc... Wouldn't be surprised if Mawson was already fully signed and training with the squad but the announcement doesn't get made until tomorrow.

Mitro's signing will be in all the tabloids give or take tomorrow morning.

General

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 30, 2018, 06:40:27 PM
Curious that the club said Seri was our record signing and Mitro is just undisclosed.

Either Seri cost more than we thought or the media are totally wrong about the Mitro fee!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I think Mitro's signing was closer to £20m, which would then leave Seri's supposed £25m fee as still being our record signing... even if Mitro has add-ons, the initial fee I believe is what matters most in these situations. You can though rest easy in the knowledge that if Seri did cost between £18-£25m depending on who you believe, Mitro cost less.

Presumably someone better versed than I will be able to see Fulham's annual accounts to gauge how much all our signings this summer cost the club?

Milo

"We reached an agreement to bring him home"

I get the feeling it was almost a rescue mission!

Carborundum

Cerebral analysis of why Mitro is right for Fulham doesn't really work.  It's a visceral thing.  Bring on the new season. 

Lighthouse

Not only are his goals important. But he does so much work bringing in other players and being that focal and target point we have been without. It will be hard for him to live up to his last stay with us. I do believe though that he is an important part of why we will hopefully do more than just survive in this league.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Holders

I like it but where does he say that?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bucksfulham

Quote from: Holders on July 30, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

Interview on FFC TV

PartizanFC

In serbian newspapers long time ago..He just came back from vacation becouse of world cup,maybe thats why he didnt sign earlier
Wish him well in Fulham,you now have new base of fans in Serbia,we are also excited too see new season in PL..Enjoy..you will see....he will be on fire :D

mccscratch

I haven't been this excited about a signing since our last big Mitro splash...  :033: :012: :005:
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

G_Gribby

He says that in a interview published at Twitter. I can't find it now but I can confirm it.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

General

Quote from: G_Gribby on July 30, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

He says that in a interview published at Twitter. I can't find it now but I can confirm it.