more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MITRO OFFICIAL

Started by General, July 30, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Mitro Returns

We are delighted to confirm Aleksandar Mitrović's return on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee from Newcastle United.
The popular striker has signed a five-year deal, keeping him at Craven Cottage until at least the summer of 2023, and will wear the number nine shirt.

Mitrović originally joined the Whites on loan at the 11th hour on deadline day in January, and went on to have a hugely significant impact in our promotion to the Premier League.

The 23-year-old striker proved to be the perfect fit for Fulham, scoring 12 times in just 17 starts to help the team reach Wembley.

Instantly taken to by the fans, the sounds of the 39,000-strong White Wall belting out "Mitro's On Fire" during the celebrations at the national stadium will live long in the memory.

Such was his popularity, he came fifth in the voting for Fulham's Player of the Season award, despite spending less than half the campaign in SW6.

Mitrović began his career in his homeland with Serbian giants FK Partizan, making his professional debut with their affiliate club FK Teleoptik.

Despite his tender age, Mitrović was top scorer for Partizan's first team in 2012/13 as they claimed the title, and his form soon attracted the attention of Belgian outfit Anderlecht, who broke their transfer record to sign him in the summer of 2013.

His debut season in Belgium was a prolific one, as he netted 16 times to help his new employers win the domestic title.
Mitrović was in even better form the following term as he scored 23 goals, prompting Newcastle to bring him over to the Premier League.

As is the case at Fulham, he quickly endeared himself to the St James' Park faithful with his wholehearted displays, and ended his first season on Tyneside with nine Premier League goals to his name in the Magpies' ultimately unsuccessful battle against relegation.

He did, however, help the club make an immediate return to the top flight, and he departs Newcastle having netted 17 times.
In the summer of 2013 he was awarded his first cap for Serbia, and he now boasts an impressive record of 17 goals in 40 outings for his country, who he recently represented at the 2018 World Cup, where he scored in the controversial 2-1 defeat by Switzerland.

Speaking at Motspur Park as the ink dried on his contract, Mitrović told fulhamfctv: "I'm very glad and happy and proud to finally be here and officially become a Fulham player. I'm happy to the moon and back.

"I have love for the fans. They're amazing fans and I have a really good connection with them.

"This is a big club and last year we made history, we did big things, and I want to continue this. We want to keep making big things, and with all the fans behind us I think we can go far."

Tony Khan added: "I'm delighted to announce that Aleksandar Mitrović is back where he belongs at Fulham Football Club! We have reached an agreement to bring Mitro home!

"He was a hero in our run to promotion, and from the moment he arrived at Motspur and began working with us, we've always wanted Mitro on a permanent; I told him that after the Final at Wembley, and I'm thrilled to make it official today. Come on Fulham!"

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/july/30/aleksandar-mitrovic-returns

General

Mitro Returns
Monday 30 July 2018 17:30

We are delighted to confirm Aleksandar Mitrović's return on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee from Newcastle United.
The popular striker has signed a five-year deal, keeping him at Craven Cottage until at least the summer of 2023, and will wear the number nine shirt.

Mitrović originally joined the Whites on loan at the 11th hour on deadline day in January, and went on to have a hugely significant impact in our promotion to the Premier League.

The 23-year-old striker proved to be the perfect fit for Fulham, scoring 12 times in just 17 starts to help the team reach Wembley.

Instantly taken to by the fans, the sounds of the 39,000-strong White Wall belting out "Mitro's On Fire" during the celebrations at the national stadium will live long in the memory.

Such was his popularity, he came fifth in the voting for Fulham's Player of the Season award, despite spending less than half the campaign in SW6.

Mitrović began his career in his homeland with Serbian giants FK Partizan, making his professional debut with their affiliate club FK Teleoptik.

Despite his tender age, Mitrović was top scorer for Partizan's first team in 2012/13 as they claimed the title, and his form soon attracted the attention of Belgian outfit Anderlecht, who broke their transfer record to sign him in the summer of 2013.

His debut season in Belgium was a prolific one, as he netted 16 times to help his new employers win the domestic title.
Mitrović was in even better form the following term as he scored 23 goals, prompting Newcastle to bring him over to the Premier League.

As is the case at Fulham, he quickly endeared himself to the St James' Park faithful with his wholehearted displays, and ended his first season on Tyneside with nine Premier League goals to his name in the Magpies' ultimately unsuccessful battle against relegation.

He did, however, help the club make an immediate return to the top flight, and he departs Newcastle having netted 17 times.
In the summer of 2013 he was awarded his first cap for Serbia, and he now boasts an impressive record of 17 goals in 40 outings for his country, who he recently represented at the 2018 World Cup, where he scored in the controversial 2-1 defeat by Switzerland.

Speaking at Motspur Park as the ink dried on his contract, Mitrović told fulhamfctv: "I'm very glad and happy and proud to finally be here and officially become a Fulham player. I'm happy to the moon and back.

"I have love for the fans. They're amazing fans and I have a really good connection with them.

"This is a big club and last year we made history, we did big things, and I want to continue this. We want to keep making big things, and with all the fans behind us I think we can go far."

Tony Khan added: "I'm delighted to announce that Aleksandar Mitrović is back where he belongs at Fulham Football Club! We have reached an agreement to bring Mitro home!

"He was a hero in our run to promotion, and from the moment he arrived at Motspur and began working with us, we've always wanted Mitro on a permanent; I told him that after the Final at Wembley, and I'm thrilled to make it official today. Come on Fulham!"

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/july/30/aleksandar-mitrovic-returns

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,Β  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

proper contract too, 5 years
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,Β  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

No pun, I'm kind of disappointed.

ramon_rbb

how do you see this signing

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham Tup North

Β :HD:Β  Β :yay:
Gotta LOVE this guy!!!πŸ˜€βš½βš½πŸ‘
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Camel Club

Great news. Welcome home Mitro!! Maybe we should think about making up a song for the lad?

YankeeJim

Great news! Now, where's that center half?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Tabby on July 30, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

I think we beat them to all the good ones
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Bassey the warrior

Welcome home Mitro. Delighted we got this done.

filham

Best news of the summer.

We now have a premiership look about us just up front. Back four could do with some reinforcing though.

Holders

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 30, 2018, 05:47:50 PM
Quote from: Tabby on July 30, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

I think we beat them to all the good ones

You're right, to have used one of ours would have shown that they looked on here. Mitroglycerine has been going since May, you'd have thought they'd have picked that up.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

G_Gribby

This window so far ... \0/
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Andy S

Welcome back Mitro's on fire and so am i

ffc73

πŸš€ To the moon🌜& back. Me too Mitro πŸ”₯

049:gifΒ  076.gif home

Stevieboy

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β ALEKSANDER THE GREAT
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

bog

Β 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif :54: :54: :54:

092.gif 092.gif

The Rock

Whether it be over the moon, or just to the moon and back, he's been en fuego!!! I can't remember when we've had this kind of player where so many fans were so ecstatic.

Eddie Johnson was pretty close though.