News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else sitting with the Spurs fans?

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, August 02, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Apologies peeps - but Fulham end was sold out before being put on general sale.

So I have to sit with Spurs fans. I'll just have to make sure I control myself when we score.

Oh and just in case I sit next to that rare breed of friendly spurs fan who wants to chat during the game - I better swot up on recent spurs history so I don't give the game away.

MJG

Having sat in the Putney end for two seasons when in the PL I found Spurs fans to be the worst ones. They really are an obnoxious lot.
Just the views of a long term fan

Woolly Mammoth

To help your knowledge of Tottenham.
They were originally called Hotspur FC which derived from a local land owner and 14th Century swashbuckling fearless English Knight Sir Henry Percy, better known as Harry Hotspur, due to the fact he wore spurs, and rode into battle putting to the sword all comers.
I expect even the Spurs fans don't know that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

I was sat in Fratton Road stand at Pompey when Danny rose higher than a young Peter  Crouch to bury that famous header.
To this day I can't understand why my head didn't explode!!!

Good luck if we score.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Andy S

5mins from time wouldn't be bad get thrown out happy and before the rush

bobbo

I'm in with them as well. A mate has two season tickets and the other person can't go.

No one attacks 70 odd year olds do they. Well do they?
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on August 02, 2018, 03:09:28 PM
I'm in with them as well. A mate has two season tickets and the other person can't go.

No one attacks 70 odd year olds do they. Well do they?

Only a Great White with raging toothache.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

One James stannard

My tickets(Fulham end) arrived today  :003:

SG

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 02, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
Apologies peeps - but Fulham end was sold out before being put on general sale.

So I have to sit with Spurs fans. I'll just have to make sure I control myself when we score.

Oh and just in case I sit next to that rare breed of friendly spurs fan who wants to chat during the game - I better swot up on recent spurs history so I don't give the game away.

Never won a thing, always bottle it at last moment

fcfulham55

I'm in the spurs end with a small group of us.  I can guarantee you we'll be jumping out our seats when we get a 90th minute winner.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

RaySmith

I was in a home area at West Ham for a Fulham away win, in the old Div 2, but after I celebrated when we scored the police told me I had to leave or they would take me into protective custody.

I have also been in the Putney End amongst Spurs fans - it's true, they are genrally arrogant and obnoxious.