watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How fit is Mawson ?

Started by FulhamStu, August 03, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

He is going to be very important and we need to get him up and running (excuse the pun) very quickly.

I noticed in the interview today it was mentioned that today was his first training session.  Now, if that if with the first team, that very good indeed, if not..how far behind is he, and how quickly can we get him fit.

I am confident we will sign a left back so, if Mawson takes a while to get match fit, can Ream and Mack play together at centre back.   Saturdays line up should tell us quite a lot.

Jimsbeerbelly

Swansea confirmed that he had gone for surgery on his knee, as soon as the season ended, after locking up before a game towards the end of the season. Have heard our end, he will miss the first 2-3 games.

hovewhite

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on August 03, 2018, 04:19:21 PM
Swansea confirmed that he had gone for surgery on his knee, as soon as the season ended, after locking up before a game towards the end of the season. Have heard our end, he will miss the first 2-3 games.
we are already down to bare bones missing odoi ,so think we have to be signing 1 more CH a right footer for cover to start v palace

hovewhite

Looking forward to palace game .

filham

Quote from: hovewhite on August 03, 2018, 04:43:04 PM
Looking forward to palace game .
Roy will be already planning ways to attack us knowing we a short of two centre backs.

BedsFFC

I don't want to be cruel but I'd say about 5/10.

Riversider

Will make his debut after the 1st international break.