watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF Fantasy draft league

Started by bornafulhamfan, August 08, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

Is anyone interested in participating in this. If anyone is interested write your preferred time for the draft to take place tomorrow. Then I'll set it up and post the code here.

fulhamben

What is fantasy draft league? Is it just another fantasy football type thing. If so there is already a premier league one running on here
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bornafulhamfan

It's also on the premier league website. 2 to 16 players participate and then you choose your team in the draft system(similar to nba or nfl or other american drafts if you ever watched that). So for example I'm the first one to choose the player so I choose aguero for example and then person number two chooses his first player. In the next round it is the opposite order, the one who was the first one to choose his player chooses his second player last and then the order of choosing player scrambles again until everyone chooses his 15th player. In that way you can have a team that is worth more than 100 million but you can also have a team that is worth about 60 million. It exists on the premier league website since last year and I found it even more interesting than regular fantasy. I don't know if you understood what I meant but I hope you did.

P. S. I already signed up for the regular fantasy league.

bornafulhamfan

https://draft.premierleague.com
That's the link for it I think there is an explanation here too.

fulhamben

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2018, 12:44:33 PM
Yes sounds good I'm in
When do you want it to be tomorrow so you could choose live. Does 10 am or 6 pm work for anyone. You can also complete the wishlist so it is not that important to be there live although it is better. So 10 am or 6 pm?

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 08, 2018, 12:54:28 PM
Yes sounds good I'm in
When do you want it to be tomorrow so you could choose live. Does 10 am or 6 pm work for anyone. You can also complete the wishlist so it is not that important to be there live although it is better. So 10 am or 6 pm?

I'm in.

10am would work best for me!

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 08, 2018, 04:53:18 PM
Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 08, 2018, 12:54:28 PM
Yes sounds good I'm in

I'm in.

10am would work best for me!

324102-75248 this is the code, everyone is invited but there are only sixteen places including mine, so if you want to participate hurry up.

bornafulhamfan

I moved the draft to 10th of August 10 am because nobody signed up yet.

fulhamben

ill see what i can do. dont really have computer access at 10 am. ill sign on last minute if i can, so others have a chance to take the spot if they wish

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2018, 10:29:50 PM
ill see what i can do. dont really have computer access at 10 am. ill sign on last minute if i can, so others have a chance to take the spot if they wish
Well you can also complete your wishlist and then the computer will automatically choose for you your first available choice.

bornafulhamfan

Moved it to 4 pm tomorrow, only 3 entries so far please join. 🙏😁

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 09, 2018, 09:38:31 PM
Moved it to 4 pm tomorrow, only 3 entries so far please join. 🙏😁

Moved it to 6 pm. Come on join the league. 😊

fulhamben

6 pm tonight I can definitely do

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
6 pm tonight I can definitely do
Okay 👌. I posted the code earlier, but currently there are only two people who have joined, it would be a lot more fun if more people joined.

fulhamben

right im in. anything that i need to know. and come on foffers, we should be able to fill this league

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
right im in. anything that i need to know. and come on foffers, we should be able to fill this league
I would do but not around at 6pm, sorry
Just the views of a long term fan

fulhamben

ill probably be home by 4 if you want to try before most people leave work to get numbers up

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
Exactly, the maximum number of players is sixteen we should fill it. As for your question, no not really, you can put some players on your watchlist just in case you connection breaks or something like that, because than the computer will choose for you automatically.

MJG

I joined, but as to how long ill be available at 6pm I dont know.
Just the views of a long term fan