watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Crystal Palace Chairman

Started by Riversider, August 15, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Does anybody know whether or not he is dating that gorgeous GMB presenter Susanna Reid ?
He walked past me on Saturday with a stunning woman that looked just like her but she had dark glasses on so I couldn't tell for sure,
Incidentally what an scrawny , ugly little bloke he is , he must literally weigh 7 stone sopping wet, if the wind had been whipping in off the Thames he would have been blown over,
Amazing how wealth and power makes some ugly men attractive to beautiful women, just look at Donald Trump, need I say anymore !

Lighthouse

I have no idea but I am shocked you find Susanna Reid gorgeous. Always thought she was a little cross eyed and not a good journalist. Still she has been around for sometime so somebody must like her.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HV71

I need to put this delicately ... I saw them both on Saturday. Yes he is a scrawny thing ( a tad Rod Stewart like ) . However having met Ms Reid I would say that the derrière if the lady he was with on Saturday was somewhat larger than  I remember. Of course I may be wrong and she is scoffing on the chocolate biscuits as a way of coping with Piers Morgan

HV71

Brightster#2

KingofCheese

Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

cookieg

Personally I find her quite tidy.

Andy S

In case you didn't realise life is sexist

SWSixer

Fulham76

Quote from: KingofCheese on August 15, 2018, 10:39:05 PM
Isn't this all a bit sexist?

How is finding a women 'gorgeous' sexist....?

Personally, I also find her very attractive.

Mince n Tatties

It is strange how gorgeous women(not Ms Reid) find ugly men attractive,I for the love of me don't know what Kylie Minogue see's in me 💃....Don't tell the wife.

G_Gribby

Maybe the lady in the dark glasses wasn't Susanna Reid?

:dft001:
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

KJS

toshes mate

Quote from: KingofCheese on August 15, 2018, 10:39:05 PM
Isn't this all a bit sexist?
Are you, by any chance, meaning the objectification of the Palace Chairman - ugly little bloke etc.? 

Bill2

To paraphrase Mrs Merton, what first attracted you to multi millionaire what ever his name is. He may have been small and only 7 stone but when you can use your wallet as a chair it is surprising how attractive you become.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Bill2 on August 16, 2018, 12:20:56 PM
To paraphrase Mrs Merton, what first attracted you to multi millionaire what ever his name is. He may have been small and only 7 stone but when you can use your wallet as a chair it is surprising how attractive you become.
Paul Daniels......Mrs Merton was chatting to Debbie McGee.
Regarding women finding money attractive, Ugly bloke and a Millionaire..... Well I am halfway there. I'm saving up to be a millionaire 😀
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Holders

If it was Ms. Reid I expect they deserve each other.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Dragoman

I'm sure she said once on GMB that she was a Palace fan......

Holders

Quote from: Dragoman on August 16, 2018, 10:30:21 PM
I'm sure she said once on GMB that she was a Palace fan......

Admitting you watch that is a bit like Riversider saying that he finds Ms. Reid gorgeous!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria