watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All you fans that like a bet.

Started by Fernhurst, August 22, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

I have found a bookie (prior to the Spurs game) who is prepared to offer odds of 50/1 on Fulham obtaining 44 points.

I thought I'd risk a 20 but have now had second thoughts.

Any thoughts??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jamie88

bucksfulham

Skybet offering a paltry 2/1 on 45+ points so go for it. I'll have a bet at 50/1 on 44. Who's the bookie?

jarv

Worth a go. However, I dont bet on football, especially Fulham. My last bet many years ago, N. Ireland v Scotland back in the day. Scotland had a lot of good players, Dalglish etc. N. I. had several lower division players except one, Pat Jennings, arguably the best in the world at that time. Bought a paper, headline said...PAT JENNINGS INJURED. So, I dashed out to the bookies, odds seemed reasonably good, so I put about half a week's wages on Scotland (my other team, besides Fulham). They LOST. I have never put a bet on since. Lesson learned.

Woolly Mammoth

I put a 100 quid on a horse and the wind blew it off, I promised myself never again.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Barrett487

What are the odds on us conceding that many?

hovewhite

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 22, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
I have found a bookie (prior to the Spurs game) who is prepared to offer odds of 50/1 on Fulham obtaining 44 points.

Any thoughts??
who is the bookie?

Neil D

One James stannard

What are the odds that there isn't a bookie offering 50/1, seems very generous to me 

Barry White

Considering our odds of a top half finish are 8 or 9 to 1 with most bookies i'd say if you've really found a bookie to offer you those insane odds put everything you have on it.

gezkc

I think someone must be pulling your leg, Fernhurst - those odds seems extremely generous. If not, go for it!

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

keithh

Fulham76

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 22, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Any thoughts??

50/1 seems a bit too good to be true. Maybe for us to actually finish on 44 points?

Denver Fulham

I assume the bookie is offering 50-1 on Fulham ending with *exactly* 44 points, not at least 44? Still seems worth a punt as we should be in that range.

Woolly Mammoth

Betting is a mugs game, you never come across a poor Bookmaker.
The code of the bookmaker is, " never give a sucker an even break ".
If you happen to win a few quid successfully, they will cancel your account.
My first tip is always have multiple accounts with multiple bookmakers, with multiple friends and colleagues with accounts in their name.
The second tip is, do not place any more than a Pony on this particular investment.

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Would have a tenner on it if the o.p gives the name of the bookie!

grandad

I only do Fulhamish bets. If a player has not scored in 5 years he will score against us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

hovewhite