watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keith Allen on Masterchef

Started by spikey norman, August 23, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

I know a few on here are anti reality shows but for those of you who are interested Keith Allen is on Master Chef tonight

Holders

I don't know him but is he  Fulham fan then?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Southcoastffc

Quote from: spikey norman on August 23, 2018, 08:06:40 PM
I know a few on here are anti reality shows but for those of you who are interested Keith Allen is on Master Chef tonight
The Times refers to him as "Swearing's Keith Allen'.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

spikey norman

Quote from: Holders on August 23, 2018, 08:11:20 PM
Yes he is.
So was his daughter Lily once

Holders

spikey norman

Quote from: Holders on August 23, 2018, 08:15:23 PM
Quote from: spikey norman on August 23, 2018, 08:13:02 PM
Yes he is

Thank you - is he a well-known chef then?
Its Celebrity Masterchef for minor celebs.
Keith is a comedian/actor probably  best known for his Vindaloo song unless someone else can put me right.

Holders

Quote from: spikey norman on August 23, 2018, 08:29:34 PM
Quote from: Holders on August 23, 2018, 08:15:23 PM
Quote from: spikey norman on August 23, 2018, 08:13:02 PM
Yes he is

Thank you - is he a well-known chef then?
Its Celebrity Masterchef for minor celebs.
Keith is a comedian/actor probably  best known for his Vindaloo song unless someone else can put me right.

Thank you, my ignorance.

Statto

The man is a twßt and spawned one of my least favourite people on the planet, lily Allen, utter prghk

Mince n Tatties

More ludicrous crap churned out by the BBC.😜

Luka

Quote from: Statto on August 23, 2018, 09:04:40 PM
The man is a twßt and spawned one of my least favourite people on the planet, lily Allen, utter prghk

Yep, that about sums him up.

KJS

Quote from: Statto on August 23, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

I can't believe this but I actually agree with you STATTO!

Mr Allen is a total Tw@T and his Daughter is an untalented wannabe out to shock merchant that should really be locked up!

The Swan

He appeared as the Sheriff of Nottingham in the Robin Hood series.
The Swan

Woolly Mammoth

About 18 years ago I had to look after a client on a close protection job at a function that was at a venue arranged by this corporation who call themselves the bbc. One of the guests there was KA, and his behaviour was unbelievable, an absolute embarrassment of a human being, his manner, his demeaner and respect for himself, reminded me of a juvenile delinquent, his mouth was a toilet. No wonder he spawned a daughter like her.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

I'm glad that I don't know of either of these people then!

RaySmith

Comedian and actor -he used to be a long term Fulham fan, often  cited as a celebrity fan along with the likes of Hugh Grant - people have met him at away games. You can find him on the 'famous fans' list at the top of this forum, under the heading Stuff.

Does he still support Fulham? I know his pop star daughter, Lilly,  said she'd become a Chelsea fan, because of a new boyfriend, which obviously attracted a lot of hostility.

Fulham 442

The Celebrity MasterChef format is the one I enjoy the least.  Mainly because I have never heard of most of them, plus the fact that a lot of them look as if they have never cooked much before!  Of course due to his Fulham connection I have heard of KA.  He looked to me as if he was disappointed not to be sent home and trouser the money for a days "work"!  I agree he is a t**t and his daughter too.  She changed to Chelsea as her husband supported them and apparently it was less confusing for the children if they all supported the same team.  She was clearly never a fan as  that simply doesn't happen with proper fans, although I wonder what has happened now they are divorced?!  Didn't KA say Villa "deserved to win at Wembley" as they are a bigger team?

bog

alfie

Quote from: bog on August 24, 2018, 08:19:47 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

+1
There are a couple of million people who would disagree with you, including my sister who loves it, sometimes I find it funny, but would not go out of my way to watch it.
TV has to try and cater for all reasonable tastes.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Twig

Quote from: alfie on August 24, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

+1
There are a couple of million people who would disagree with you, including my sister who loves it, sometimes I find it funny, but would not go out of my way to watch it.

Thank you Alfie for some sense and reason.

Personally I used to quite enjoy Masterchef (not the celebrity version) as I enjoy cookery and am amazed at the talent some amateurs demonstrate.  However, like a lot of series I think it has run too long.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: alfie on August 24, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

+1

Cater for all tastes yes,not keep churning out same every year.
Masterchef(Amateur, Professional, celebrity)
Couple of million would disagree as you say,so that leaves about 60 million who think its sh+t...😵