watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Manchester City Documentary

Started by Sammyffc, August 24, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Anyone managed to watch this documentary ?

I managed to have a full day today where i started with one episode and ended up watching it all. Absolutely brilliant watch if you want to see behind the scenes of a footballing giant and how the players and pep interact.

I have always had a soft spot for Jose, however watching this documentary made me realise Pep could motivate a dog and a cat to have pupkittens together. Tremendous

:wow:

Fulhamfan666

Haven't watched it yet but will soon enough.

The Juventus one on netflix is brilliant too!

Steeeeeeeeeed

Have had a quick look at half the first episode, will probably watch in full sometime, (really don't like City though) but main thing that caught me by surprise was how much energy Pep had in the Changing Room, he was pretty hectic to watch. Certainly know he is in the room, and in charge.

Pep by name.... :)

brightster

Just finished the series, brilliant from start to finish, what an operation they run, Chairman who was involved all the time, what I did notice was even they have problems getting their transfer targets especially at central defence, so if they have problems then it must be really hard for us!
Also you can see the way SJ wants us to play, 1-2 touch football.

Herbie

I was looking forward to this series being released as I loved the previous versions on the Cardinals and Michigan.  It didn't disappoint and is an insight into the world of top level football.  Pep surprised me and comes across as an inspirational leader, whilst their chairman seems imposing yet approachable.  The main thing that struck me was the infrastructure they have. Their facilities are incredible and they have so many support staff; they have everything in place to have a long period of success.

Sammyffc

I just started watching the Dallas Cowboys All or nothing. Also excellent. Even if you aren't really interested or understand american football ( i know maybe 40% ) its still a great watch.

Statto

Don't get the comments about Guardiola's team talks. Can't understand his English and he looks like a complete prat doing that crouching thing. Dresses like the CEO of a tech company. Couldn't be further from the true motivators like Ferguson, Clough and even Warnock. Still convinced that if he'd had to start his managerial career with a smaller club like those managers, he'd never have made it.