watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fantastic game

Started by alfie, August 26, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

That was one super game Schürrle was immense, Seri was majestic, Mitrovic was well Mitrovic and Vielle(not sure of spelling) was a live wire. Good to see Betts in for a chance, although not to much to do could not see either of there goals so as he let in 2 should we now be calling for him to be dropped.

I was sitting close to Cottage and it was interesting to see even when we scored Rico showed no emotion whatsoever, however Mawson was well into it, Ream left after about 15/20 minutes and did not return, mind you he had his little nipper with him, maybe he did not want to be there.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

hovewhite

Really really good game,we were quality.coyw

cmg

Agree. Almost obscenely entertaining stuff, warts and all.

We continue to prosper with our build-up from the back football, but I also thought we were impressive on the quick counter a few times. Good that we are not totally one dimensional. (With Mitro up front we can also prosper from the occcasional lumped up ball).

Fair play to Sean Dyche:
Interviewer - "Did you think you might have got something from that game?"
Dyche - "No. They were the better side."

Mince n Tatties

Yes great stuff,but still worrying at times.
That's football Jose if you read this...lol you don't have to park the bus.

bill taylors apprentice

I missed the game after they switched days but watched on a live stream found on line, so I had the benefit of replays and different angles.

There were many occasions when our players had team mates in better positions but elected to shoot, this happens in any team but too often today.

Having said that, its good we created the chances and not afraid to have a go.
I put it down to not being in tune with each other yet so hopefully someones going to get a spanking when they do!