watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Footballtransfertavern in Tuesday Fulham Stuff 🤣🤣

Started by Stevieboy, August 28, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

Amused to see in Tuesday Fulham Stuff the 'article' by footballtransfer tavern stating that Palace were able to exploit our new centre back Alfie Mawson!!
Give him a break there's not much he can do sitting in the stands  064.gif 064.gif

grandad

Great to have all the links on the Daily Stuff but I scroll down to see who it is from & then decide whether to read it. If it is from one of the multitude of bedroom journos I pass it by.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Vinnieffc

But he has a point.  Mawson too slow to turn on his crutches to stop either of Burnleys goals. 

Simo

Tex

Quote from: Simo on August 28, 2018, 12:16:56 PM
Also we forgot to sign a def mid
Hmm... This Anguissa bloke we bought for £20+ million.. where could he play? Surely not as a DM???

cmg

Embarrassing for the jester who put his name to it. Except that these people are too obtuse to do embarrassment.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Tex on August 28, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
Hmm... This Anguissa bloke we bought for £20+ million.. where could he play? Surely not as a DM???

What's this obsession with getting players dressed up as Danger Mouse ?

Neil D

I made the point some months ago that any pillock can create a website and utter gibberish on it.  The football transfer tavern?  There's no end of these things on the net and it's evident that a lack of knowledge is the only pre-requisite for most of them. 

grandad

Even the supposed reputable sources merely copy & paste. Look at the match reports. They are virtually word for word the same.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Simo

Quote from: Vinnieffc on August 28, 2018, 01:23:02 PM
Quote from: Tex on August 28, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

What's this obsession with getting players dressed up as Danger Mouse ?
I think it stems from when we had Magath / Penfold