more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Manure v Spurs

Started by davew, August 27, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 28, 2018, 06:20:13 AM
Moroninyo is a disgrace. Always miserable, his negativity must be having a bad effect on the players and club. I think he needs to take a break from the game. Since Chelsea's title winning season he looks like a man not enjoying his job.

Yes you make some good observations there.
Why the miserable face, whether its win lose or draw.
He took a heavy fall when he was challenged and put in his place by that Female Doctor at Chelsea, after trying to belittle her. I can't think of her name. Then he lost the dressing room at Chelsea with his antics, and has never really recovered.
He seems to constantly reduce his own credibility by talking like a man that has completely lost the plot, and continues to make his a achievements in the past a distant memory.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

elgreenio

turned off at half time as I couldnt suffer it anymore, cant wait for Burnley v United next week, what a hummdinger that'll be. It would be interesting to see what goes on behind closed doors as from the outside it looks like he has completely lost the plot.

Although, Lukaku puts away a relatively open goal and we'd probably be reading that they'd turned a corner this morning and had bounced back from Brighton superbly.
touch my camera through the fence

Holders

I'm just enjoying the Schadenfreude.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Hatch007

Quote from: St Eve on August 28, 2018, 01:07:14 AM
Spurs don't have the depth to be a real threat
Their bench against us last week was pretty awesome and now they have a genuine additional goal threat alongside Kane so would beg to differ with you on their lack of strength in depth

WindyCity

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 27, 2018, 10:26:59 PM
United looked poor. They only thing I thought this team did better then previous teams is that they have a much more a artful approach to diving and whining. Gotta say that Jose has made his mark. Wonder what Sir Alex thinks?

Anyone giving odds that ego man lasts the season?

I've only been following Premiere League football for about 5-6 years now, and I'm really glad to see many on this board are not big fans of ManU in general, but more importantly, Jose Mourinho in particular.  I think that guy is a royal pud.  A real putz in almost any/every interview I've seen of him.  I know he comes with a great rep as being a great football coach, but this guy is an egomaniacal dbag in my humble view.  Love to see him lose. 

bobbo

I think Man U can be better than they presently are. But I'm hoping mourinho has shot himself firmly in the foot with what is a total act, his constant sour face is a put on act of attention seeking. It will definately come home to roost.
A mate of mine was watching his son playing for Portsmouth under 16's against Fulham at motspur a couple of years back and mourinho was watching his lad, my mate said he was very normal just like any other dad .
So it's the cameras that make him put that "act" on.
1975 just leaving home full of hope