Christie Chambers Mawson Sess
Cisse Johansen(c) Anguissa
Kamara Fonte Kebano

Subs:Fabri, Odoi, Bryan, S. Sess, Kmac, Luca DLT, Mitro

cottage expat

Glad to see Mawson get a run out.

bornafulhamfan

Lighthouse

Mawson and Anguissa playing for fitness I presume. Poor old Mitro I hope isn't needed as he really put in an effort against Burnley. Hope that Fonte can at last shine a little. But no doubting how good this side is on paper. Also will see how Rico performs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Holders

Ream still out then, surprised to see Mitro on the bench else much as expected.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

davew

We are unleashing our secret weapon.... Rui Fonte for the first time this season, at least he will be playing a team that he should not be outclassed by, or will he????
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

ChesterTheTabby

I hope Fonte smashes a few in tonight. Feel bad for the lad, and although his time with us is 99.999% over, he needs a win somewhere. He hasn't stomped about complaining or failed to show up to practice to force a move, etc. He just bloody well has gotten on with it, like a professional should. He's been there for the team throughout, and I think we can all at least appreciate that.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

davew

Quote from: maoconnor on August 28, 2018, 07:05:30 PM
I hope Fonte smashes a few in tonight. Feel bad for the lad, and although his time with us is 99.999% over, he needs a win somewhere. He hasn't stomped about complaining or failed to show up to practice to force a move, etc. He just bloody well has gotten on with it, like a professional should. He's been there for the team throughout, and I think we can all at least appreciate that.
Yes he has been a model professional on very good wages from us, but value for money....sorry m8! It is a real shame he wasn't sold or loaned out in the last window, it would have been good for him and good for us! Let's hope he puts on some sort of performance tonight and raises 2 fingers up to people like me who think he is way out of his depth playing for an ex Championship side, let alone a PL side. Hope he has a good night.

Jem

Totally agree.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

bigalffc

Totally agree ,absolute proffesional.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Woolly Mammoth

We look a solid outfit once again tonight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

093.gif Very strong team..... Heads down and focus and we should get a result!!  ⚽😀👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Hugh Gentry

What a great opportunity to get fringe players and players returning, build fitness, build team ethic and have them fight for a place in a winning team

JoelH5

If Fonte can't score against this bunch he needs to start thinking about a change of career ;)
I was there, standing in the Putney end

sunburywhite

Totally agree
He has been there cheering the lads on, not sulking on a beach somewhere or trying to climb over his gates
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Holders

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 28, 2018, 07:33:01 PM
If Fonte can't score against this bunch he needs to start thinking about a change of career ;)

That's pretty mean, Exeter have had a good start to the season and not to be disparaged.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hovewhite

If we don't win this it will show Khan's investment was needed,goad I'm working at 4am in the morning.
I watched fonte away at Ipswich,talk about false Dawn also watched his following performances and he gots worse.Time for him to go fonte!

The Old Count

Quote from: davew on August 28, 2018, 07:15:06 PM
Yes he has been a model professional on very good wages from us, but value for money....sorry m8! It is a real shame he wasn't sold or loaned out in the last window, it would have been good for him and good for us! Let's hope he puts on some sort of performance tonight and raises 2 fingers up to people like me who think he is way out of his depth playing for an ex Championship side, let alone a PL side. Hope he has a good night.

So don't blame Fonte. Blame the people that chose him.