Main Menu

Did you know...

Started by Mitrosonfire, August 28, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: PartizanFC on August 28, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
Quote from: Mitrosonfire on August 28, 2018, 11:00:21 AM
Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 28, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

Thanks for your reply. Btw do you consider yourself a Fulham fan now?

Hey, I am a red star fan.  but I do sympathize and like to watch several clubs - palermo, not forest, and from past two seasons - fulham.

Jbt ja ovde pola godine i ne jebe me niko 2%,ti napises 1 post i javi ti se pola foruma..svaka cast burazeru..Jedina falinka je sto si zvezdas..ali sta je tu je :P
Pozdrav od grobara...

And yes..i am also from Serbia but nobody noticed that..I also see few other nicks from Serbia..so..we are here,watching and enjoing..Cheers
I know a bit of Serbian and I'm pretty sure you're swearing.

PartizanFC

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 28, 2018, 05:42:31 PM
Quote from: PartizanFC on August 28, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

Hey, I am a red star fan.  but I do sympathize and like to watch several clubs - palermo, not forest, and from past two seasons - fulham.

Jbt ja ovde pola godine i ne jebe me niko 2%,ti napises 1 post i javi ti se pola foruma..svaka cast burazeru..Jedina falinka je sto si zvezdas..ali sta je tu je :P
Pozdrav od grobara...

And yes..i am also from Serbia but nobody noticed that..I also see few other nicks from Serbia..so..we are here,watching and enjoing..Cheers
I know a bit of Serbian and I'm pretty sure you're swearing.

Lol..no..I am just joking with fellow Serbian..In our country Red Star and Partizan FC are the biggest clubs,both from Belgrade...big opponents...and people like to joke each other...

bornafulhamfan

Mate, I'm gonna watch Red Star tonight!

The Rock

For what it's worth, of course I was supporting England for the World Cup, but I was also supporting Serbia because of Mitro and he is very well liked. On fire!

Holders

So, what's Serbian for "Mitro's on fire"?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bornafulhamfan

Congratulations user mitrosonfire on Red Stars qualification to the Champions league. Salzburg have been the better team for most of the match, but Red Star players really gave their all and imo deserved to go through. Was a very interesting game to watch.

PartizanFC

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 29, 2018, 10:13:21 PM
Congratulations user mitrosonfire on Red Stars qualification to the Champions league. Salzburg have been the better team for most of the match, but Red Star players really gave their all and imo deserved to go through. Was a very interesting game to watch.

Yes,congrats to Red Star,,They had a lot of luck,but maybe they deserve it...
Tommorow Partizan FC ..ex Mitro club play against Besiktas ...if we pass this can be the best week of serbian football in this centuary

Cestitam matori!!!!!

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: PartizanFC on August 29, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

Tommorow Partizan FC ..ex Mitro club play against Besiktas ...if we pass this can be the best week of serbian football in this centuary

Cestitam matori!!!!!
Are they broadcasting the game in the UK, I would maybe watch it, as I like to watch European competitions.

PartizanFC

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 29, 2018, 10:32:18 PM
Quote from: PartizanFC on August 29, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

Cestitam matori!!!!!
Are they broadcasting the game in the UK, I would maybe watch it, as I like to watch European competitions.

Hardly,but its easy to find link on net
just google it RTS1 Serbia live ..and you will get many links ...

Mitrosonfire

tnx everyone, amazing night, drunk as hell. I`ve been vaithing for this since 92/93 season...

@partizan fc - hvala brate. drago mi je da nas ima ovakvih da se postujemo. srecno sutra protiv besiktasa. (tnx bro, I`am glad to se opposite sides to support each other, good luck with besiktas tomorrow)