watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

are everton away tickets on sale yet

Started by bobbo, September 02, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

I'm struggling online to get two tickets . is it me or are they not available yet. Help please. for the everton away game.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

RaySmith

Available up to  two each, for st holders and members with certain numbers of points,  in descending scale, up to Friday 7th September, when on sale to all st holders and members.

Look on the FFC website under Fixtures.

bobbo

Thanks ray. , looks like my 693 points not quite enough try tomorrow.

Walsh

I can't imagine it selling out tbh, I wouldn't worry too much.

bobbo

Neil D

Does the club publish the sliding scale of release dates for these (and other away tickets) or are you supposed to keep checking everyday?  Currently STH plus 400 points for Everton away.

Neil D

I now have an answer to my own question:

10am, Monday 3rd September: On sale to Season Ticket Holders & Members with 400 points or more (2 tickets per person)
10am, Tuesday 4th September:  On sale to Season Ticket Holders & Members with 300 points or more (2 tickets per person)
10am, Wednesday 5th September:  On sale to Season Ticket Holders & Members with 200 points or more (2 tickets per person)
10am, Thursday 6th September:  On sale to Season Ticket Holders & Members with 100 points or more (2 tickets per person)
10am, Friday 7th September: On sale to all Season Ticket Holders & Members (2 tickets per person)

Wingnut

Any idea how many we've taken for this? Some of the seats on the lower tier have a terrible (letterbox) view. The seats in the upper tier are much better but we may not have taken an allocation in the upper tier.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.