watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watford

Started by bornafulhamfan, September 02, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

I actually cheered for them last year and now that we are back to the league they are my second favorite team. They totally outplayed Spurs today and I think they are in the finest form this year so far. Atm they are better than Chelsea and Liverpool too imo.

filham

Joint top of the table and have twice as many points as Man.U. and Arsenal.

My problem is son in law and two granddaughters are Watford fans, so next game at the Cottage is a must win game for me.

ChesterTheTabby

Credit where it's due. Fantastic.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

hovewhite

Brilliant performance today.

bog

I have always rated Troy Deeney. If Danny Welbeck is in the Engerland squad why not Troy? Well played Watford!  :54:

092.gif

HV71

They did very well today - Statto described them as "bang average " the other day- wonder whether he has changed his opinion?

fulham traveller

Well done so far,but they will get to jamuary then fall apart and finish 12th

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: bog on September 02, 2018, 08:08:54 PM
I have always rated Troy Deeney. If Danny Welbeck is in the Engerland squad why not Troy? Well played Watford!  :54:

092.gif

Cos he's done a bit of bird.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Andy S

I live in Watford and know lots of Watford supporters. I wish them good luck and hope their season goes well but if you det too complacent in their position then you get beaten. There is a long way to go

Mince n Tatties

Could they be the Leicester of 3 seasons ago?

We Are Premier League

Excellent start but still only an average PL team...

Dont think i would like anyone exceot perhaps Pereyra and Kebasele in our starting eleven...

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: mlangstrom on September 03, 2018, 10:23:08 PM
Excellent start but still only an average PL team...

Dont think i would like anyone exceot perhaps Pereyra and Kebasele in our starting eleven...
I would take Holebas too. He is known for his undisciplined behavior, but so was Mitro and Slav turned it around. He has 4 assists this season and he is a lb!