watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

'Piegate'

Started by Chesh, September 03, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarks

The Brighton pies are very good tho' I'm surprised someone wanted to waste it.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: snarks on September 04, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
The Brighton pies are very good tho' I'm surprised someone wanted to waste it.

Ah but was it a Brighton Pie, indicating a local assailant, or imported  from  elsewhere  ?  Job for the pastry forensics team.

Traces of chicken balti DNA could indicate an inside job.

Woolly Mammoth

The culprit was a seagull.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

I can't believe this is still going on
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

HV71

You shouldn't be surprised Alfie- pi is recurring

Stevieboy

If anybody doesn't find this amusing then I would seriously question their sense or humour....or lack of !!   
Can't even see why they would bother to comment 094.gif

Try this:   
The last time I heard Cornish and Pastiche in the same sentence was when Sean Connery was ordering his lunch...........I thank you  064.gif 064.gif :dft012:

bugsy

Quote from: HV71 on September 04, 2018, 06:06:20 PM
Didn't want to comment on this but...HV71, that was good.

Vinnieffc

:012: 049:gif

Burt

Very good...  :dft011:

Carborundum

Ever get the feeling something sounds right, but it's actually irrational?

FFC1987

I think it also went next level viral when his wife threatened to go to the police and get her insider friends to get people banned for 'abuse' etc etc....The whole situation is ridiculous. Surely its more than plausible that someone accidentally dropped the pie when they cheered.... Is pie throwing actually a thing with our lot?

Lighthouse

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 05, 2018, 12:02:33 PM
I think it also went next level viral when his wife threatened to go to the police and get her insider friends to get people banned for 'abuse' etc etc....The whole situation is ridiculous. Surely its more than plausible that someone accidentally dropped the pie when they cheered.... Is pie throwing actually a thing with our lot?

If the pie went viral then no wonder it was thrown away.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alfie

Quote from: Stevieboy on September 04, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
If anybody doesn't find this amusing then I would seriously question their sense or humour....or lack of !!   
Can't even see why they would bother to comment 094.gif

Try this:   
The last time I heard Cornish and Pastiche in the same sentence was when Sean Connery was ordering his lunch...........I thank you  064.gif 064.gif :dft012:
Did not say was not funny, just surprised it's still going on
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Nasty Neil

I wondered how long it would take for some killjoy to try and tie this in with people who stand at football. I myself am now spring chicken but fully understand people getting excited and jumping out of their seats when we attack. I'm amused by supporter who criticised people who did this. I really believe they would be better off attending bowling or some other sport or perhaps they should spend more time at the British Library.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Nasty Neil on September 05, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
I wondered how long it would take for some killjoy to try and tie this in with people who stand at football. I myself am now spring chicken but fully understand people getting excited and jumping out of their seats when we attack. I'm amused by supporter who criticised people who did this. I really believe they would be better off attending bowling or some other sport or perhaps they should spend more time at the British Library.

Really? Having been to football boy and man I have never understood the childish, inane need to get excited every time my team crosses the half way line. When we score then all bets are off and out of your seat and act like a lunatic makes sense. But as a Fulham supporter I expect failure. So getting excited and having palpitations and going all juvenile and blocking everybody's view just because we happen to have approached the oppositions goal. Is not only annoying to others but shows a complete lack of understanding of how many times we actually score.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

_Putney_

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 05, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Really? Having been to football boy and man I have never understood the childish, inane need to get excited every time my team crosses the half way line. When we score then all bets are off and out of your seat and act like a lunatic makes sense. But as a Fulham supporter I expect failure. So getting excited and having palpitations and going all juvenile and blocking everybody's view just because we happen to have approached the oppositions goal. Is not only annoying to others but shows a complete lack of understanding of how many times we actually score.

Really? Having been to football boy and man I have never understood the pathetic, lack of emotion to get not get excited every time my team crosses the half way line. Paying large amounts of money to go to a football game for entertainment, where excitement can only come from scoring, is not only annoying to others but shows a complete lack of understanding of how many times we actually score.

Stevieboy

Sorry to bring it back down to post title but...
Does anyone remember a massive bloke called Tank who used to be self styled leader of the Green Pole in the late '70s.
I seem to remember him being knocked out by a pie thrown at a friendly v Brentford!!
Never did rate their pies. :wine:

I do remember fostering a Chelski fan once, it hit him square on the back of the head!!  064.gif

alfie

Quote from: _Putney_ on September 05, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 05, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Really? Having been to football boy and man I have never understood the pathetic, lack of emotion to get not get excited every time my team crosses the half way line. Paying large amounts of money to go to a football game for entertainment, where excitement can only come from scoring, is not only annoying to others but shows a complete lack of understanding of how many times we actually score.
d
You are correct paying large amounts of money to not be able to see what is happening due dodgy knees and not able to keep jumping up and down when we a throw.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't