watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Romalu Lukaku

Started by Southcoastffc, September 05, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I've only just seen MoTD from the weekend and saw Burnely v Man Utd highlights.  Lukaku has grown since I last saw him - what an absolute monster! I can't imagine anyone in our squad who'd cope with him. I only hope he's injured when we come to play Man Utd.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

grandad

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 05, 2018, 02:13:20 PM
I've only just seen MoTD from the weekend and saw Burnely v Man Utd highlights.  Lukaku has grown since I last saw him - what an absolute monster! I can't imagine anyone in our squad who'd cope with him. I only hope he's injured when we come to play Man Utd.

Mawson will eat him for breakfast.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Chutney

Time for ak47 at cb??
C O Y W

bog

Quote from: grandad on September 05, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

+1

WOTM

Quote from: Chutney on September 05, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Time for ak47 at cb??

Together with Mitro perhaps?

Carborundum

He has a great talent for making defenders simply bounce off him.  If there was an easy answer to taming him, he'd be tamed every week.  But if our defenders avoid getting so close they can be rolled and watch the right things at the right times, they have a sporting chance of keeping him quiet.  He doesn't score every game.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: grandad on September 05, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

I'd be delighted with that but, unfortunately, see no evidence to support your optimism!  I think a Lukaku injury or suspension would be our best bet.  :016:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

colinwhite

I would swap him for Mitro ! hes big and fast but his first touch and finishing when it matters, is very hit and miss.